SHALOM from L.A

denna

SHALOM from L.A ../images/Emo42.gif

For all of those wondering about me: I am in L.A. visiting my dad, after being in N.Y. the last 2 weeks. I didn´t have a chance to dive yet, but between the shark attacks and the freezing cold water, I´m planning to dive in Catalina Island and other places too (I forgot the name...). I´ll give you a full report once I´ll get my fins wet. It isn´t a very happy time to be in the U.S. (and being home-sick like me- dosen´t really help...) every place you look you see flags and people holding candels. It helps a lot to read the forum
so - that´s all for now Denna

קותי

שלום דנה

תבלי שם. שמעתי דיווחי צלילה נחמדים מקטלינה. מה שאת צריכה להיות מוכנה אליו הוא צמחי הים (KELP) שלפי הדיווחים והצילומים שראיתי הופכים את הצלילה למשהו אחר. מעין טיול ביער. אשמח לשמוע דיווחי צלילה. ותני נשיקה לאיזה כלב ים או שניים בשבילי

dbs

Hi Denna, try to make the best

of your staying there. Eventhough you didn´t have a chance to DIVE there, we are happy that you left NY on time and you didn´t have a chance to DIE there... Best Wishes, mares Do try to make a dive in the kelp forest near California. I saw an IMAX movie on the dives there and it´s beautiful!

למעלה