Setlist - 18/10

Aeroguy

Setlist - 18/10

The Crowes played last night at the Riviera Theatre in Chicago, for the third October in a row. Here is the setlist: The Black Crowes 18 October 2007 Riviera Theater Chicago, IL [ USA ] No Speak No Slave -> Gone Jealous Again Coming Home Nonfiction -> Jam My Morning Song She Wiser Time Soul Singing Downtown Money Waster -> Jam -> Thorn In My Pride Hard To Handle - encore - Can't You Hear Me Knockin Time: 120 minutes That looks like a pretty good setlist, especially with the two opening songs conjoined, I bet that was a kickass opening. Also, She by Gram Parsons was played, which is always a treat.

AeroTom

נהדר לראות שם את She

אחד הקאברים היותר יפים. חוץ ממנו סט די רגיל לתקופה. "Can't You Hear Me" של הסטונס חוזר להדרן. הפתיחה כלבבי כמובן
אני מאוד אוהב גם את Gone בתור שיר שני.
נציגות רק מ-3 האלבומים הראשונים בהופעה בכל הנוגע לשירים מקוריים. זה האולם גם בו הקרואוז ערכו את הופעות ה-Halloween שלהם בשנתיים האחרונות. השנה הוא עדיין ב-Rocktober, אבל הוחלף עם ה-United Palace Theater במארח של הופעת ה-Halloween המתקרבת... הופעה הבאה - היום ב-The Pageant, סיינט לואיס.

למעלה