Reletionship advice from Dan Whitesides

Reletionship advice from Dan Whitesides

mackenzayyyylove: What's the best way to tell a guy you like him? Dan: Ask questions about his life, tell a joke (but it's gotta be funny or you'll look stupid), or maybe just don't talk and just make out. Or you could always sing your favorite Jammy and dance around your house with the family pet until four A.M. But no later than that because after that time it's bad for a gremlin baby. lor3nm: How do you tell someone that you hate their guts for what they did to you without writing it through a song? My Problem. Dan: You should break up or let him know how you feel and see what happens. Then go party hard and see how they feel!!! shainatotally: Why do guys freak out when girls cry? Even when the tears aren't their fault or have nothing to do with them, they still can't handle a girl crying. I've seen guys nearly [crap] their pants over a few tears. Are you scared of the kinds of emotions that come with crying? Dan: Crying is for p***ys that's why. No really, I don't believe all guys get that way, maybe just your guy. It also depends on what you are crying about. Maybe you cry too much for no reason? Dry those eyes, tiny dancer, and laugh like the dickens. LOVE, Dr. Dan Deatharm

למעלה