rc cola

ro2lav

New member
rc cola

Hello apologies for the english - I'm in london and can't write in hebrew I wanted to ask if anyone knows where I can get stills/a video stream of the new RC cola advert (with the 3 guys going to the fancy-dress party) it's really important Anyone knows of any websites that have clips from adverts or anything of that sort? any help would be much appreciated Thank you Ronny
 

MaleMan

New member
וואט הפנד טו יור קיבורד

אנד וואי דה פאק דו יו ניד סאץ' א סטופיד קומרשיל?
 

ro2lav

New member
god I just love when people

write in english with Hebrew letters my keyboard is fine, thank you - it just doesn't speak hebrew. Once I get my own computer I'll get hebrew font, but right now, sadly, I don't have one I actually quite like that advert but that's not why I need it. My friends and I kinda know one of the guys in the ad and I want to show it to them as they can't see it cos it is not showing in the uk so - if ayone knows how can find it, please, let me know Thanks Ronny
 
למעלה