quizקטן על רובי וradio2:

la bella dama

quizקטן על רובי וradio2:

1 - In what year was Robbie born? 1972 1973 1974 2 - What was Robbie’s debut solo single? Angels Old Before I Die Freedom 3 - In 1998 Robbie launched his second album. Was it...? Life Thru A Lens I've Been Expecting You Sing When You’re Winning 4 - On which song did Robbie duet with Nicole Kidman? Things Kids Something Stupid 5 - Kids was also a duet, but with whom? Jane Horrocks Geri Halliwell Kylie Minogue 6 - On which TV soap did Robbie make a brief appearance? Brookside Coronation Street EastEnders 7 - Which Magic Roundabout character has Robbie lent his voice to for the forthcoming movie? Zebadee Dougal Brian 8 - What was the fourth single to be released from the Escapology album? Sexed Up Feel Something Beautiful 9 - Which football team does Robbie support? Manchester City Port Vale Stoke City 10 - How many people did Robbie play to at Knebworth this year? 125,000 250,000 375,000 תשובות:1.1974 2.Freedom 3.I've Been Expecting You 4.Something Stupid 5.Kylie Minogue 6.EastEnders 7.Dougal. 8.Sexed Up 9.Port Vale 375,000.10 נו...כמה הצלחתם?

למעלה