Question about statistics

מצב
הנושא נעול.

I am very courious to know how the opening of the Kfar Saba-Hod Hasharon line and Ramle station affected passenger statistics!!! Is there already data available for the first months? I did not find anything anywhere. In general I am courious to know more about statistics (if available) as for instance passenger numbers for every station, passenger numbers between selected points A, B. And I also really wonder how for instance a new station like in K.S.-H.h.S. affects the balance between bus and rail. Lets say: How many people from the Kfar Saba region use nowadays the train, respectively busses to Beer Sheva or Haifa or lets say Ashdod. ??? No idea if there are available and reliable "hard data facts". Generally I think it is interesting to see the cummulative effect of new lines opening, e.g. of people which start to use trains not only for commuting, but with a combination at another station, and how an opening of a new line affects travel habitudes of people living in a place which already has a station... Another couriosity: what are the ratios population of a place/rail usage Dash le kulam

סטטיסטיקות של תחנות

I am very courious to know how the opening of the Kfar Saba-Hod Hasharon line and Ramle station affected passenger statistics!!! Is there already data available for the first months? I did not find anything anywhere. In general I am courious to know more about statistics (if available) as for instance passenger numbers for every station, passenger numbers between selected points A, B. And I also really wonder how for instance a new station like in K.S.-H.h.S. affects the balance between bus and rail. Lets say: How many people from the Kfar Saba region use nowadays the train, respectively busses to Beer Sheva or Haifa or lets say Ashdod. ??? No idea if there are available and reliable "hard data facts". Generally I think it is interesting to see the cummulative effect of new lines opening, e.g. of people which start to use trains not only for commuting, but with a combination at another station, and how an opening of a new line affects travel habitudes of people living in a place which already has a station... Another couriosity: what are the ratios population of a place/rail usage Dash le kulam
סטטיסטיקות של תחנות
רכבת ישראל אוספת סטטיסטיקות מדויקות של מספר הנוסעים העולים וירודים בכל תחנה, וכן מנהלת מעקב אחרי הכרטיסים הנמכרים, כלומר מאיפה לאיפה אנשים נוסעים. לא ניסיתי מעולם לבקש את הנתונים האלו, ולכן אינני יודע לומר האם ניתן לקבלם.

ranb3

סטטיסטיקה ונתונים

סטטיסטיקות של תחנות
רכבת ישראל אוספת סטטיסטיקות מדויקות של מספר הנוסעים העולים וירודים בכל תחנה, וכן מנהלת מעקב אחרי הכרטיסים הנמכרים, כלומר מאיפה לאיפה אנשים נוסעים. לא ניסיתי מעולם לבקש את הנתונים האלו, ולכן אינני יודע לומר האם ניתן לקבלם.
סטטיסטיקה ונתונים
ניתן למצוא נתונים רבים בלשכה המרכזית לסטטיסטיקה. כולל תנועת נוסעים לפי תחנות דרך הקישור הבא: www.betaeng.net/links1.htm כנס לקישור של הלמ"ס בהצלחה

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה