one more movie...

rupio007

one more movie...../images/Emo105.gif

so i see that we became a place to recomend movies...its great... Did anyone see the italian movie "ignorante le fare" (hope i spelt it right) but in english its called "his secret life"...i really loved it... I dont know why but every time i see the movie "latter days" i cry so much..i am kind of jeolous of those guys...it looks like they found real love...is there anything like that out there??? I hope i will find someone soon...and its not because of sex needs..its much more than that...sex i can get but love...what is it any way.... OPPPPPS i driffted away from the subject...but who give a XXXX i am not depressed i am actually feeling so good like i didnt feel for very long time so
... I am saing that every day that we dont smile is a wasted day...dont you think?​

ro99

רוצה עוד סרט איטלקי יפה?

ידוע באיטלקית כ-Hamam Bagno Turco. סרט מקסים.

itay82

And before I am crucified

as the most negative person in this forum... רציתי רק להעיר הערה על Latter Days. אני חושב שאפילו כתבתי הודעה די ארוכה וכמעט התאבדותית לאחר שראיתי אותו. הסרט באמת עשה לי רע. נו שוין\ אז הם מאוהבים. ממתי בחור מורמוני בן 19 מקבל שרירי קיבורת של חמש פעמים בשבוע בחדר כושר? מניסיון זה לא מהאופניים. היה משהו נורא מזויף בסרט הזה שגרם לי פשוט לבכות כשיצאתי ממנו. הדבר היחיד שהוא גרם לי להרגיש הוא שאם אני לא אהיה מושלם חיצונית כמו שתי דמויות הפורצלן שהוצגו שם, אז אין לי מה לחפש. כשיצאתי מהסרט הזה זו היתה הפעם הראשונה (והאחרונה) שבאמת הרשתי ממורמר בקשר ליחסים, סקס, הומואים וכו', ולפיכך אני מנהל מסע צלב נגד הזבל הכמו הוליוודי האמור לעיל. Nothing personal though. ואם כבר ב-Latter Days עסקנו, ראיתי אותו בשנה שעברה במסגרת פסטיבל סרטים הומו לסביים שמתקיים בברלין מידי שנה. אוטוטו השנה, וכבר התחלתי לבחון את רשימת הסרטים לפסטיבל הבא עלינו לטובה, ודיווחים ייכתבו לפורום.

odedee

אכן סרט נהדר

השם הנכון באיטלקית הוא fate ignoranti, ושני השחקנים הראשיים הם מצוינים. בזמנו YES שידרה אותו כמה פעמים בערוצי הסרטים שלה, וקראו לו בעברית "פיות נבערות". מהסרטים היותר יפים ומיוחדים שראיתי.

CANADA1979

speaking of crying

I cried so much when i watched "Mambo Italiano" i was going through the same thing that the guy in the movie was going through and it made me relate and cry.... I also dated someone who decided that he is straight... It's supposed to be a funny movie but every thing made me so sad... the "str8" boyfriend, the aunt who died the "warm" italian family who reminded me of my family... I think i am the only one who didn't laugh at that movie... and rupio, did our conversation affect you that much
?​

למעלה