my life's a movie

Silly Wisdom

New member
my life's a movie ../images/Emo79.gif

call me martin scorsese i can care less if you love me or hate me life's a bitch now fuck you pay me!!!! מה אתם שומעים עכשיו? אני שמעתי את Pitbull - Shut It Down ועכשיו שומעת את DOWN
 

Silly Wisdom

New member
Russian Roulette Rihanna

אחחחח כל כך מתאים לי עכשיו- אני והמצב רוח שלי. פשוט לשבת לבד בחדר!!!ולצרוח את המילים של השיר.... Take a breath, take it deep Calm yourself, he says to me If you play, you play for keeps Take a gun, and count to three I’m sweating now, moving slow No time to think, my turn to go [Chorus ] And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger Say a prayer to yourself He says close your eyes Sometimes it helps And then I get a scary thought That he’s here means he’s never lost (Chorus) As my life flashes before my eyes I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise? So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life
 
למעלה