Amsterdam
Beautiful World
The Scientist
Trouble
Green Eyes
Yellow השאר כמובן גם.. אבל מאלה אף-פעם לא נמאס לי

ayaliar

../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo79.gif

stopped to fill my car up the car felt good that day i didn't know where i was going but it felt good for a change a five and a pocket full of silver i paid the lady no change and then it started to piss down i started driving again and then i looked up and looked in the mirror behind me a man round forty in the back seat must have stepped in when i was empty so why's he sat there just waiting likely to smash my face in he had a bag full of money he said just drive me away i didn't know where i was going yet it felt good to be strange and still i look up and look in the mirror behind me curiosity is over he stepped down from the car he pulled a gun from his jacket said i was going to die it gives me so much satisfaction to watch you beg and cry well i just made up this story to get your attention makes me smile i never looked up or looked in the mirror behind me​

edlessme

the cinema show\genesis

ושוב במשמרת שלי במק'ליצן... ניראה לכם שאני אכתוב את כולו בשעה כזאת???

Sweet Misery

שירים מומלצים לכוווולם.

אם אתם אוהבים פאנק רוק ואמו. 'Hands Down' - Dashboard Confessional 'The Brilliant Dance' - Dashboard Confessional 'Rapid Hope Loss' - Dashboard Confessional 'As Lovers Go' - Dashboard Confessional 'Me and the Moon' - Something Corporate 'Ruthless' - Something Corporate 'Only Ashes' - Something Corporate 'Punk Rock Princess' - Something Corporate וכל שיר אחר של שתי אלו.

edlessme

|סמיילי עם מעיל עור+איקסים בעיניים|

פאנק מת... ביחד עם כל המוזיקה הטובה (כמעט...)

Sweet Misery

אה...

אני לא מבינה בז'אנרים ואני לא יודעת איך להגדיר סוגי מוזיקה, אני פשוט יודעת שכך מגדירים אותם. הלהקות האלה פשוט עושות מוזיקה נהדרת שאני אוהבת לשמוע.

בוקי ש

האהובים עלי ששמעתי לאחרונה

radiohead - Let down, Climbing up the walls Pixies - Where is my mind DJ Shadow - Six Days כרמלה גרוס ואגנר - בגן שלך Porcupine Tree - Feel so low

Fish in the sea

כמה טעויות במשפט אחד!!

מצטער, חיללת בזה את אחד השירים האהובים עליי ביותר אי פעם. מאיפה הבאת את המילים האלה?!

למעלה