Jewish Gay 31 years old wants to get closer to the religion

Davidm17

Jewish Gay 31 years old wants to get closer to the religion

Hello,
I'm David 31 years old,I live in Tel Aviv ( I moved to Israel from France 10 years ago,I talk Hebrew and can read a little but not so good that why also that I'm writing to you in English because I don't know at all how to write in Hebrew, I learned how to speak when I was in the army...)
Anyway,i'm gay and Jew raised by a family not so religious but very open mind about my sexuality ( I married my husband last year in Paris,he is Israeli Muslim and we have been almost 4 years together ).

So to get to the point,I have almost never learn how to pray even if I did some class of talmud Torah when I was 15 ( I even didn't make my bar mitzvah ) and today this situation is bothering me because I would to get closer from the religion without going to far as well...but I would like to know more and do more by starting to learn how to pray daily ( I have a book in phonetic so for the moment I'm doing what I can and what I know with this book ) but I would like to do more and do things correctly because when even I go to a synagogue I feel completely lost...
So I would like to know if anyone can help me about it,can give me advices ?
Is there any synagogue for gays in Tel Aviv?
I look forward for your answers and questions,anything that can help me with my religious situation
David

למעלה