I've met Nicole yesterday

aniviel

New member
I've met Nicole yesterday

at the Interpreter premiere in London. Got her autograph, said hi, filmed a bit, I have quite a nice close up of her on my video camera I'll see if I can somehow put it here when I'm back in Israel My friend was taking the pictures so hopefully she did a good job! lol If you have anymore pictures from the London premiere from websites (except the two that were already put), please put them here, especially if it's from the outside, from when she was signing and stuff, because I was right infront of the cinema and really close to her when she got interviewed for some shows so you never know, I might be at the back hehe
 

Kidmaniac Liron

New member
וואו!!!!!!! מזל טוב!!!!!!!!

איזה כיף לך!!!!!!!! בא לי גם!!!!!!! מתה לראות את התמונות!
 

liat tal

New member
את כבר ראית אותה!!!

חחחח ואני יודעת שאז מה... ברור שיבוא לך גם!
 

shiray

New member
בא לך גם?!?!?!?

איך את רוצה שאני אגיב לזה בדיוק?!?! "אוו כן, גם לי בא!!! האא וגם לראות הקרנה מוקדמת של CM וגם את ניקול בפרימיירה של דוגוויל+ לראות את הסרט בפרימיירה ושזמרת שאני מתה עליה תכיר אותי ותמסור לי ד"שים ברדיו ובטלוויזיה".... מסכנה שכמותך!
 

liat tal

New member
ווואווווווו!!!!!!!!!!!!

איזה כיףףףף לך!!!!! אני גם רוצה!!!!!! מחכה לתמונות!!!!!
 

shiray

New member
יווווו איזה כיף לך!!!!!!!!

חחח כשראיתי את התמונה מברלין של מי שמצלם אותה מממש קרוב, ישר אמרתי "וואיי הלוואי על לירון" חחחחח איזה כיף לך!!!! ויאללה, תתחילי לשפוך איך היא הייתה (חחחח ע"ע השרשור של לירון השנייה). די נו, נמאס לי- כל מי שקוראים לה לירון פליז לבוא אליי ולגרור אותי לכל מקום שאתן הולכות!!!! רוצה גם לפגוש את ניקול!!!
 

aniviel

New member
how she was...

what can I say? She's perfect. Mind you, I've met Angelina Jolie before already and well, Angelina is definitely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I always said that, but Nicole definitely comes close. She's tall, much taller if I compare her with my height to her ex husband LOL (he was just a tad bit taller than me LOL she's like more than a head taller than me!) She's so skinny.... BITCH lol got the loveliest face's skin ever, I love her hair and the dark purple dress that she wore. Oooh and Sidney Pollack was a bastard LOL I was very lucky with Nicole apparently, there were around a thousand people there I believe and it seemed to me that she signed for loads but then I've met a lot of people afterwards who told me she didn't even come to their area... so yeah, I was lucky. then again I was the first person there LOL (I got there at 9am, no one else was there at the time)
 

liat tal

New member
איזה כיף לשמוע!!

וכן, היא מאד מאד גבוהה... והיא נראתה ממש מעולה! גם אני מאד אהבתי את הבגדים והשיער! אחחח איזה כיףףף לך!!!!
 

shiray

New member
ממש כיף לשמוע!

וכן, היא גבוהה לאללה... ועוד לחשוב על זה שלפרימיירות היא עוד עם עקבים...
 

aniviel

New member
lol

yesterday was great too, I've met Will Smith, I was in love with the guy since I was like 10! LOL
 

shiray

New member
פששש

טסת ללונדון למרתון פרימיירות או משהו? חחחח
 

aniviel

New member
LOL

I collect autographs, so whenever I'm in London I try my best to meet as many celebrities as I can lol I also met Kevin Spacey yesterday... must admit he was the nicest, he's a lovely, lovely man! But well, I don't just meet them at premieres. I met Will Smith outside MTV's TRL and Kevin Spacey outside a theatre, he's doing a play here.
 

aniviel

New member
lol well...

it was quite fun so far, I've been VERY lucky *tfu tfu tfu* I really never imagined I would actually get to meet Nicole or get Kevin's autograph, and don't even get me started on Will cos I only just found the day before that he was actually going to do TRL! lol
 
למעלה