inversion traction therapy discuss

AMI-101

inversion traction therapy discuss

ALL I was reading through some literature and ran into some information regarding inversion traction therapy As the topic was mentioned not to long ago, I thought I would share this info with the forum Each machine should indicate the % body wt traction according to various settings on the device, corresponding to angle (Example: a certain setting, may correspond to a specific angle, which in turn is related to 40% body wt traction). Also - Have pt avoid eating an hour prior to treatment. Precautions: pay close attention to pt’s responses and modify protocols accordingly Blood pressure should be monitored while inverted; if a rise of 20 mmHg above resting Diastolic, treatment should be stopped. Contraindications: high blood pressure (140/90), heart disease and glaucoma. Consult physician before treating pt’s with sinus problems, diabetes, thyroid conditions, asthma, migraine headaches, detached retinas, or hiatal hernias. A method of testing the pt’s tolerance to inverted position is to have pt assure hand-knee position and put his/her head on the floor x 60 sec. Any vertigo, nausea, dizziness, may indicate that the pt is a poor candidate for inversion therapy. I hope this opens a discussion on inversion therapy Any opinions anyone!? AMI – PS, sorry its not in Hebrew

inversion traction

האמת היא שאין לנו את המכשיר אצלנו במכון וגם לא שמעתי על מכונים או פיזיותרפיסטים שמשתמשים בשיטה. אני מכירה1-2 אנשים שקנו את המכשיר הביתה באופן פרטי. האם אתם משתמשים בשיטה כטיפול אצלך במכון? אשמח לשמוע תגובות... יעל

AMI-101

heck no

we dont use it and I dont like it much as well as too many precautions but as it was mentioned before and I ran into this info, I thought I could share

למעלה