In style UK - September

In style UK - September ../images/Emo104.gif../images/Emo163.gif

כריסטינה על השער. מדהימההה! אהבתי מאוד
את התמונה השניה פחות.
 

NoWords

New member
אני את זאת אהבתי, ואת השער ממש לא.

בשער יש לה מראה זול והשפתיים נראות זוועה...
רבה!!!
 
וגם מה שכתוב באתר שלהם. ../images/Emo104.gif../images/Emo163.gif

The In Style team flew out to LA to shoot Christina Aguilera for the September issue. Stylist Jackie Dixon chose an ultra-glamorous wardrobe for the super star, who said: "I wanted to look like a Hollywood starlet, a classic beauty queen who took pride in the way she looked... You know, I really did like the shoot because we played around with feathered boas and hats and created a set. A good dress-up shoot." Photographer Mark Abrahams photographed Christina, who was sporting a new, longer hairdo. In a frank interview, the singer opens up about her dark childhood, happy marriage and her desire for kids. On the subject of babies, she revealed: "I definitely want my children to know Spanish, that's important. It's something that I want to start speaking early on in the house, so I'm brushing up on my Spanish and taking out my lesson tapes on tour."
 

PinkHippo

New member
מדהימה../images/Emo47.gif חיכינו הרבה זמן

לפוטושוט חדש.. מחכה לHQ.
 
וואו...חתיכת כיעור..../images/Emo70.gif

רציני, שתי התמונות פשוט זוועה לדעתי... אהבתי את התמונות אם האנשים האלה..שם היא ממש חמודה
 

Over To You Now

New member
התמונה בשער מזעזעת מראה זול=/

התמונה השניה חמודה ושתי התמונות האחרות יפות :] אגב נרשמתי לתפוז מהתחלה כיוון ששכחתי את הסיסמה little girl3 לשעבר
 

In Rehab

New member
אתם בטוחם שזהו היא?../images/Emo12.gif

וואוו,מה קרה לאף שלה?
 
למעלה