שרשורשירים

Mr Invisibilety

../images/Emo79.gifשרשורשירים../images/Emo79.gif

חשבתי לפתוח שרשור כזה שבו כל אחד יכתוב: 1- שיר אחד שהוא ממש אוהב (לא משנה זמר/זמרת/שקט/דאנס) בימים אלו. 2- שיר אחד של זמרת שהוא אוהב (או לחלופין- להקה שהסולנית שלה היא זמרת). 3- שר אחד של זמר שהוא אוהב (או לחלופין- להקה שהסולן שלה הוא זמר). 4- שיר אחד שקט שהוא אוהב במיוחד. 5- שיר דאנס אחד שהוא אוהב במיוחד. נסו לגוון ולא לתת שירים שנתנו- לתת שירים/זמרים לא מוכרים כל כך!

../images/Emo129.gif

Replica\Sonata arctica. [
נדבקתי לאחרונה.] I'm home again, I won the war, and now I am behind your door. I tried so hard to obey the law, see the meaning of it all. Remember me? Before the war. I'm the man who lived next door. Long ago... As you can see, when you look at me, I'm pieces of what I used to be. It's easier if you don't see me standing on my own two feet. I'm taller when I sit here still, you ask are all my dreams fulfilled. They made me a heart of steal, the kind them bullets cannot see Nothing's what it seems to be, I'm a replica, I'm a replica Empty shell inside of me I'm not myself, I'm a replica of me... The light is green, my slate is clean, new life to fill the hole in me. I had no name, last December, Christmas Eve I can't remember. I was in a constant pain, I saw your shadow in a rain. I painted all your pigeons red, I wish I had stayed home instead. Nothing's what it seems to be, I'm a replica, I'm a replica Empty shell inside of me I'm not myself, I'm a replica of me... Are you gonna leave me now, when it is all over Are you gonna leave me, is my world now over... Raising from the place I've been, and trying to keep my home base clean. Now I'm here and won't go back believe. I fall asleep and dream a dream, I'm floating in a silent dream. No-one placing blame on me But nothing's what it seems to be, yeah. Nothing's what it seems to be, I'm a replica, I'm a replica Empty shell inside of me I'm not myself, I'm a replica of me...

../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif

Nightwish\Osean soul
One more night To bear this nightmare What more do I have to say Crying for me was never worth a tear My lonely soul is only filled with fear Long hours of loneliness Between me and the sea Losing emotion Finding devotion Should I dress in white and search the sea As I always wished to be - one with the waves Ocean Soul Walking the tideline I hear your name Is angels wispering Something so beautiful it hurts I only wished to become something beautiful Through my music, through my silent devotion

../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif

Within temptation\Restless She embraced with a smile As she opened the door A cold wind blows It puts a chill into her heart You have taken away the trust You're the ghost haunting through her heart Past and present are one in her head You're the ghost haunting through her heart Take my hand as I wonder through All my life I gave to you Take my hand as I wonder through All my love I gave to you You have taken away the trust You're the ghost haunting through her heart Take my hand as I wonder through All my life I gave to you Take my hand as I wonder through All my love I gave to you

../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo7.gif

Celine Dion\Just walk away I know I never loved this way before And no one else has loved me more With you I've laughed and cried I have lived and died What I wouldn't do just to be with you I know I must forget you and go on I can't hold back my tears too long Though life won't be the same I've got to take the blame And find the strenght I need to let you go Just walk away Just say goodbye Don't turn around now you may see me cry I mustn't fall apart Or show my broken heart Or the love I feel for you So walk away And close the door And let my life be as it was before And I'll never never know Just how I let you go But there's nothing left to say Just walk away There'll never be a moment I'll regret I've loved you since the day we met For all the love you gave And all the love we made I know I've got to find the strenght to say Just walk away Just say goodbye Don't turn around now you may see me cry I mustn't fall apart Or show my broken heart Or the love I feel for you So walk away And close the door And let my life be as it was before And I'll never never know Just how I let you go But there's nothing left to say Just walk away

../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo129.gif../images/Emo99.gif

Sabes\Alex ubago ¿Sabes?, vida mía que cuando cae el sol y se apaga el día la luna brilla pura y limpia. Pues tu la iluminas con tu amor con tu belleza y con tu olor con tu cariño, tu alegría y con tu voz. Pero si tu no estás, si tu te vas la luna mengua y desaparece y las estrellas la encontrarán y descubrirán que mis lágrimas mecen en algún lugar, sin más amparo que mi propia soledad. Y ahora morirme no sería más desgracia que perderte para siempre, ay mi vida no te vayas porque yo se que esto es amor del verdadero y sin dudarlo ni un momento, te confieso que te quiero, sin dudarlo ni un momento... Llora mi guitarra cuando tu no estás se que parte el alma me haces jugar malas pasadas. Levantas mi ánimo cuando me hace falta sabes hacerme reír a carcajadas. Puede que mañana veas en mi rostro la luz del alba o puede que ya no veas nada, pero te aseguro que si hay algo de lo que no dudo es que mi amor no encuentra fronteras en este mundo. Y ahora morirme no sería más desgracia que perderte para siempre, ay mi vida no te vayas porque yo se que esto es amor del verdadero y sin dudarlo ni un momento, te confieso que te quiero.

א ב י ג ל

תשובות:../images/Emo26.gif

1.ממש ממש? יו יש כמה... בזמן האחרון בגלל הריקודים נדבקתי לשיר "אמן למילים" של עופרה חזה ז"ל... תשמעו אותו זה אחלה שיר ואחלה קול יש לעופרה שם. 2.זמרת שאני אוהבת? אין לי מושג, אין לי אדם ספציפי, אם אני אוהבת את השיר שלו זה אחלה. 3.כנ"ל 4.דאנס? הכוונה לריקודי עם?
מ....אני צריכה לחשוב על זה... אני חייבת ללכת סליחה על התשובות המהירות. צ'או

flowers girl

../images/Emo28.gifהתשובות שלי...

1. אני הכי אוהבת את I Turn To You- Christina Aguilera 2. שיר של זמרת שאני אוהבת (כריסטינה)- The Voice Within 3. שיר של להקה שהסולן הוא זמר (הדורבנים)- לא בא לי לשמוע, לבדוק לך ת'מנוע 4. שיר שקט שאני אוהבת במיוחד- I Turn To You 5. שיר דאנס שאני אוהבת במיוחד- אממ אין חחח..

למעלה