שירה בציבור

../images/Emo66.gif../images/Emo98.gifשירה בציבור

טוב אתם בטח לא מבינים מה שירה בציבור קשור לאמינם שלנו! אז יש קשררררר אתמול בלילה בחלומי המתוק על אמינם שלי (כאילו דהה?!) פתאום בא לי רעיון לעשות שירה בציבור על אמינם!! מה זה אומר? תבחרו לכם שיר שאתם הכי אוהבים של אמינם מכל הדיסקים תקחו את המילים שלו ותכתבו אותם בהודעה שלכם! בסוף נבחר ת´שיר הכי טוב!!!!1
 

pain is love

New member
סבבה!!!

Artist: Eminem Album: The Marshall Mathers Title: The Way I Am Whatever Dre just let it run Ay yo turn the beat up a little bit Ay yo, this song is for anyone Fuck it just shut up and listen Ay yo I sit back with this pack of zigzags And this bag of this weed It gives me the shit needed to be The most meanest emcee on this - on this earth Cause since birth I´ve been cursed with this curse to just cursed And just blurt this bezerk and bizarre shit that works And it sells and it helps in its self To relieve all this tension dispensing me Sentence is getting it, stress has been eating me recently All through this chest and I rest to get peacefully But at least have the decency in you to leave me alone When you freaks see me out in the streets when I´m eating or feedin´ my daughter To not come and speak to me I don´t know you and no I don´t owe you a motherfuckin thing I´m not Mr. NSYNC and I´m not what your friends think I´m not Mr. Friendly I can be a prick, if you tip me my tank is on empty No patience is in me and if you offend me I´m lifting you ten feet In the air, I don´t care who was there and who saw me just jaw you Go call you a lawyer file you a lawsuit I´ll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe I´m tired of arguing - I don´t mean to mean but it´s all I can be It´s just me And I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am Radio won´t even play my jam Cause I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am I don´t know it´s just the way I am Sometimes I just feel like my father, I hate to be bothered With all of this nonsense it´s constant And "oh it´s just lyrical content!" The song "Guilty Conscience" has gotten such rotten responses And all of this controversy circles me And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me So I point one back at ´em But not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb It´s the one you put up when you don´t give a fuck When you won´t just put up with the bullshit they pull Cause they full of shit to When a dude´s gettin bullied and shoots up your school And they blame it on Marilyn - and the heroin Where were the parents at? And look at where it´s at middle America Now it´s a tragedy Now it´s so sad to see An upper class city having this happening Then attack Eminem cause I rap this way But I´m glad cause they feed me the fuel That I need for the fire to burn and it´s burnin´ and I have returned And I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am Radio won´t even play my jam Cause I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am I don´t know it´s just the way I am I´m so sick and tired of being admired That I wish that I would just die or get fired And drop from my label and stop with the fables I´m not gonna be able to top what my name is And pigeon holdin´ to some poppy sensations They cop me rotation at Rock ´N´ Roll stations And I just do not have the patience To deal with this cocky Caucasians Who think I´m some wigga who just tries to be black Cause I talk with an accent and grab on my balls So they always keep asking the same fucking questions What school did I go to? What hood I grew up in? The why? The who, what? When and where and the how? Till I´m grabbing my hair and I´m tearing it out You´ve been driving me crazy, I can´t take it I´m racing, I´m pacing, I stand and I sit And I´m thankful for every fan that I get But I can´t take a shit in the bathroom Without someone standing by it No I won´t sign your autograph You can call me an asshole I´m glad cause I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am Radio won´t even play my jam Cause I am Whatever you say I am If I wasn´t, then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am I don´t know it´s just the way I am
 

pain is love

New member
מה אני היחיד שרושם???

eminem - cleanin´ out my closet [Intro] Where´s my snare? I have no snare in my headphones - there you go Yeah.. yo, yo [Eminem] Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have; I´ve been protested and demonstrated against Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times Sick as the mind of the motherfuckin kid that´s behind all this commotion emotions run deep as ocean´s explodin Tempers flarin from parents just blow ´em off and keep goin Not takin nothin from no one give ´em hell long as I´m breathin Keep kickin ass in the mornin and takin names in the evenin Leave ´em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth See they can trigger me, but they´ll never figure me out Look at me now; I bet ya probably sick of me now ain´t you momma? I´ma make you look so ridiculous now [Chorus: Eminem] I´m sorry momma! I never meant to hurt you! I never meant to make you cry; but tonight I´m cleanin out my closet (one more time) I said I´m sorry momma! I never meant to hurt you! I never meant to make you cry; but tonight I´m cleanin out my closet [Eminem] Ha! I got some skeletons in my closet and I don´t know if no one knows it So before they throw me inside my coffin and close it I´ma expose it; I´ll take you back to ´73 before I ever had a multi-platinum sellin CD I was a baby, maybe I was just a couple of months My faggot father must have had his panties up in a bunch cause he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye No I don´t on second thought I just fuckin wished he would die I look at Hailie, and I couldn´t picture leavin her side Even if I hated Kim, I grit my teeth and I´d try to make it work with her at least for Hailie´s sake I maybe made some mistakes but I´m only human, but I´m man enough to face them today What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb But the smartest shit I did was take the bullets outta that gun Cuz I´da killed ´em; shit I woulda shot Kim and them both It´s my life, I´d like to welcome y´all to "The Eminem Show" [Chorus] [Eminem] Now I would never diss my own momma just to get recognition Take a second to listen for who you think this record is dissin But put yourself in my position; just try to envision witnessin your momma poppin prescription pills in the kitchen Bitchin that someone´s always goin throuh her purse and shit´s missin Goin through public housin systems, victim of Munchausen´s Syndrome My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn´t ´til I grew up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya stomach doesn´t it? Wasn´t it the reason you made that CD for me Ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me Ma? But guess what? You´re gettin older now and it´s cold when your lonely And Nathan´s growin up so quick he´s gonna know that your phony And Hailie´s gettin so big now; you should see her, she´s beautiful But you´ll never see her - she won´t even be at your funeral! See what hurts me the most is you won´t admit you was wrong Bitch do your song - keep tellin yourself that you was a mom! But how dare you try to take what you didn´t help me to get You selfish bitch; I hope you fuckin burn in hell for this shit Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? Well guess what, I +AM+ dead - dead to you as can be! [Chorus] - repeat 2X
 
למעלה