פרומו פרק 20

לילי 22

New member
../images/Emo207.gif ראיון כתוב עם וונטוורת' מילר

אבא של וונט.
הראיון ארוך, מייגע ומשעמם.הוא עוסק בעיקר במבחני הקבלה לעורכי דין(הוא היה מבין הממצאים של מבחני הקבלה הללו)ועוד כל מיני שטויות על חוקים ומשפט אבל יש פסקה אחת בסוף המאמר שבו הוא מדבר על הבן שלו... Liosi:One more question, a personal one if you don't mind. Your first name is Wentworth. Pretty unusual. There's an actor, Wentworth Miller, the lead in a new series on FOX, Prison Break. He's up for a Golden Globe. Also, I think he was in The Human Stain. Any relation? Miller: So glad you asked! Always looking to slip that little aspect in. Wentworth Miller is my son. I'm Wentworth, Jr. He's the third. My father, same name of course, passed away many years ago, unfortunately. I'm very proud of "Went," as both he and I are normally known. My entire family, and it's a big one, is very excited. We'll be glued to the tube January 16th. Of course he isn't quite as handsome as the dad. (Chuckles.) But he's very talented. I'm thinking I may be able to retire before long if things continue to progress. Anyone reading this, ... Be sure to catch Prison Break when it returns on FOX in late March. Great show, if somewhat violent. Liosi: Pretty cool, Mr. Wentworth Miller. Pretty cool, indeed. I think our readers will find this interview both edifying and interesting. One of our journal's best!
 

chicoes

New member
לא הבנתי משהו בפרומו

אם לא טעיתי רואים את סוקרה שם מתכופף ואומר משהו.. לא הצלחתי להבין מה הוא אומר.. מישהו??
 

ƒlameStriker

New member
../images/Emo58.gif

הוא אומר:
I can't do ten more years, Bro.​
ובעברית: אני לא יכול לשבת עוד 10 שנים...
 

Marv123

New member
../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo45.gif

 
למעלה