ציטוטים

Nמור

../images/Emo40.gifציטוטים

כולנו יודעים שבכל פרק יש מלא ציטוטים מרגשים ומצחיקים שכולם אוהבים(נשמע כמו פרסומת לביצי הפתעה
) אז בואו נקבץ אותם לפה ובתור התחלה: Carter: I would never touch Luka's cookies

kerry cordano

וואי גנבת לי!!

ראיתי את הכותרת שלך "ציטוטים" ויש עלה לי לראש Carter: I would never touch Luka's cookies ומה עוד: carol:"I don't want to wake up alone tomorrow"

נועה167

../images/Emo26.gif

carol:"i don't remember a time that i didn't love him"
סלחו לי אני מושפעת.. ראיתי את הפרק הזה השבוע.

Nמור

אווי איך אני אוהבת את הקטע הזה

Carter: Jing-My.... Jing-Myna.. Jing.... Frank, what is it again? Frank: I don't know what she calls herself!

נועה167

עוד-->

Elizabeth:"This is America, and sometimes in this country, you have to kick some ass!" doug: stuck a fork in them, they been weavered

kerry cordano

מקבץ קטן

Dr. John Carter: OK guys, this party is over. Lucy Knight: Was the music too loud? Dr. John Carter: No, the furniture was too on fire. Patient: Are you married? Dr. Susan Lewis: No, I'm a doctor. Dr. Maggie Doyle: No meat, no men, I'm your girl. Carter : You know, you're great. Doyle : So are you. Carter : Seriously...you're great...funny...beautiful, too. I don't suppose you would -- Doyle : Not a chance. Carter : Cheers.

Nמור

הנה כמה

Carter: I want to Marry you! Abby: What? Carter: I want to Marry you. Abby: So your proposing Carter: Yeah Abby: You’re crazy! Carter: Then I'll fit right in Carter: She's very mature for her age. You know, she's cool, she's fine, she's- Abby: She's Britney Spear's little sister Abby: Bend over. Carter: You could at least buy me dinner first Abby: No it’s not. Jerry: I think it is. Abby: Well, let’s hang it on the fridge next to your report card. Jerry: Thanks mom, you’re the best

למעלה