יש לי רעיון...

liorych

New member
../images/Emo32.gif יש לי רעיון...../images/Emo142.gif

איך להחיות קצת את הפורום... למרות שזה לא קשור לסדרה אנד סטאף.. אבל חשבתם אולי לעשות שרשור שירים
כאילו כל אחד שם את המילים של השירים שהוא הכי אוהב..ו...נאמממ זהו...[?] אם אתם לא אוהבים את הרעיון אז תגידו...=\ פשוט ראיתי את זה בפורומים אחרים וזה דווקא דיי נחמד... אז הנה... אני אתחיל
Don't Tell Me -Avril Lavigne You held my hand and walked me home, i know Why you gave me that kiss, it was something like this, it made me go oh oh. You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go? Guess it wasn't enough, to take up some of my love. Guys are so hard to trust. Did i not tell you that i'm not like that? Girl the one who, who gives it all away. (chorus) Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you? (This time) Did you think that it was something i was gonna do? (And cry) Don't try to tell me what to do Don't try to tell me what to say You're better off that way Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck Will get you in my pants, I'll have to kick your ass make you never forget. I'm gonna ask to you stop, i thought i liked you alot, but im really upset (really upset) Get outta my head, get off of my bed, yeah thats what i said. Did i not tell you that i'm not like that? Girl the one who, who throws it all away. (Chorus) This guilt trip that you put me on Won't mess me up, i've done no wrong Any thoughts of you and me have gone away (Chorus) I'm better off alone, anyway..
 

AsHtOn GiRl 3

New member
רעיון מעולה../images/Emo70.gif הנה שלי../images/Emo26.gif

אמממ כל השירים של המורדים עונה 2
ו...... dido-here with me זה השיר פתיחה של "רוזוול" שיר כזה מדהים אני לא יכולה להפסיק לשמוע אותו למרות שאני שונאת את דיידו
classe 406-donde iran זה שיר פתיחה של הטלנובלה המקסימה "כיתה 406"
שיר מדהייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייייים
 
ושלי../images/Emo168.gif

easily - RHCP Easily let’s get carried away Easily let’s get married today Shoa Lin shouted a rose From his throat Everything must go A lickin’ stick is thicker When you break it to show Everything must go The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we’re fighting for Calling calling for something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there Easily let’s get caught in a wave Easily we won’t get caught in a cave Shao Lin’s shakin’ for the sake Of his soul-Everything must go Lookin’ mighty tired of All the thing that you own Everything must go I can’t tell you who to idolize You think it’s almost over But it’s only on the rise Calling calling For something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we’re fighting for Throw me to the wolves Because there’s order in the pack Throw me to the sky Because I know I’m coming back Shao Lin’s shakin’ for the sake Of his soul-Everything must go Lookin’ mighty tired of All the thing that you own Everything must go The story of a woman on the morning of a war Remind me if you will exactly what we’re fighting for Calling calling for something in the air Calling calling I know you must be there I don’t want to be your little research monkey boy The creature that I am is only going to destroy Throw me to the wolves Because there’s order in the pack Throw me to the sky Because I know I’m coming back easily. i like dirt - RHCP Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the women is on the one I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt The earth is made of dirt and wood And I’d be water if I could Live in a dream In your stream Live in a dream Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the women is on the one I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt Some come slow and overload Must roll over when you’re told Let’s unzip and let’s unfold A letter to the pet better get it to go I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt Space is made of everything And I’d be fire that I bring Live in a dream In your spring Live in a dream Some come slow and overload Must roll over when you’re told Let’s unzip and let’s unfold A letter to the pet better get it to go I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the women is on the one I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt I like dirt Some come up and some come young Live to love and give good tongue Sit down get down in the sun Rocket to the women is on the one. בכלל את כל האלבום שלהם. one of us - joan osborne If God had a name what would it be? And would you call it to his face? If you were faced with him in all his glory what would you ask if you had just one question? Yeah, Yeah, God is great Yeah, Yeah, God is good Yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make his way home If God had a face What would it look like? And would you want to see If seeing meant that you would have to believe In things like heaven and Jesus and the saints and all the Prophets Yeah Yeah God is great Yeah Yeah God is good Yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make his way home Just trying to make his way home Back up to Heaven all alone Nobody callin' on the phone cept for the Pope maybe in Rome Yeah Yeah God is great Yeah Yeah God is good Yeah Yeah yeah yeah What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make his way home Like a holly Rolling Stone Back up to Heaven all alone Just trying to make his way home Nobody callin' on the phone 'cept for the Pope maybe in Rome. jungle love - steve miller band I met you on somebody's island You thought you had known me before I brought you a crate of papaya They waited all night by your door You probably wouldn't remember I probably couldn't forget Jungle love in the surf in the pouring rain Everything's better when wet Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy But lately you live in the jungle I never see you alone But we need some definite answers So I thought I would write you a poem The question to everyone's answer Is usually asked from within But the patterns of the rain And the truth they contain Have written my life on your skin Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy You treat me like I was your ocean You swim in my blood when it's warm My cycles of circular motion Protect you and keep you from harm You live in a world of illusion Where everything's peaches and cream We all face a scarlet conclusion But we spend our time in a dream Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy Jungle love it's drivin' me mad It's makin' me crazy. טוב אני לא רוצה להציף את הפורום אז..... אבל אלה בייחוד האהובים עליי
 

axnholic

New member
רעיון מעולה

אבל האמת שכרגע ממש אין לי זמן לרשום את המילים של השירים שאני אוהב (וגם לא לחפש באינטרנט). אני בעיקר אוהב רוק וסתם זמרים נחמדים שלא שרים על המצב המחורבן בארץ.
 

axnholic

New member
כבר לא

כשיצא הדיסק הראשון שלהם אז אהבתי אותם והיה כיף לשמוע אותם כי הם היו אנונימים יחסית (לפני בערך שנתיים וחצי). עכשיו יש להם דיסק חדש ואני כבר לא אוהב אותם כל כך.
 

sparx

New member
אווו יש לי המון שירים אבל..

נבחר אחד..... המממממ..... קיי הלהקה הכי אהובה עלי כרגע.. באסטד! עכשיו איזה שיר... הממ הממ טוב נבחר את "בריטני" זה כזה שיר מגניב שהם שרים על בריטני ואז חלק מהמילים זה שמות של שירים של אנסינק ובריטני.. זה נורא מצחיק חח וגם כשהם אומרים " i want you here with.. ME" אז הם מבטאים את המי כמו שאנסינק עושים.. חח אני נורא אוהבת את השיר :) Britney your face is everywhere I go now and you're on every television show now, Baby I need you you're everything I want in someone, but you don't even know who I am, Baby why should you. sweating all over your video, watching every scene in slow mo. Trackin' you down on the internet, coz I ain't seen you naked yet... I want you Britney. I need you here with me. You know that I won't stop until I've got you. I want you Britney. I even know the place that you live. and I don't care who your boyfriend is, cos one day it's gonna be me. and I think that I'm obsessed with you girl. cos I copy everythin you do now, and Pepsi let me taste you. god must of spent a little more time on you, in school uniform you look so good. and you say that your not a girl, I'll make you a woman. I want you Britney. I need you here with me. You know that I won't stop until I've got you. I want you Britney. every single thing you do, every time I look at you, I become I slave for you, you drive me crazy. you know that I won't stop until I've got you, I want you Britney. what the hell can I do, to get closer to you. you can run you can't hide I'll make you feel good inside, what the hell can I do to get closer to you. you can run you can't hide I'll make you feel good inside... I want you Britney. I need you here with me. You know that I won't stop until I've got you. I want you Britney. I want you Britney. I need you here with me. You know that I won't stop until I've got you. I want you Britney.
 

popit

New member
הנה...../images/Emo65.gif

Kiss me, out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass Swing, swing, swing the spinning step You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies Dance silver moon’s sparkling, so kiss me Kiss me down by the broken tree house Swing me upon its hanging tire Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat We’ll take the trail marked on your father’s map Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies Dance silver moon’s sparkling, so kiss me Kiss me beneath the milky twilight Lead me out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band and make the fireflies Dance silver moon’s sparkling, so kiss me So kiss me So kiss me So kiss me So kiss me
 

axnholic

New member
קבלו

בגלל שאני אוהב כל כך הרבה להקות וזמרים אני אכתוב אותם פה ואתם תחפשו להנהתכם ב LYRICS: beatles system of a down יוני בלוך!!! Simon and Garfunkel Guns N' Roses Led Zeppelin deep purple ישנם מנגינות שאני נורא אוהב לדוגמא הגדול מכולם: Howard Shore. ממליץ לכם להוריד את ככככככל הדברים שלו (בעיקר אלו משר הטבעות!!!). עוד משהו נחמד: גשו לפלאפון הקרוב ביותר ולחצו את הסדר הבא של המקשים: 6566554554 כשהמספר 6 הוא הראשון. זאת רק ההתחלה של המנגינה אבל האם אתם יכולים לזהות? כמובן שיש עוד וזוהי רק רשימה חלקית ביותר.
 
למעלה