השורה שלי.

yotem 16

New member
../images/Emo221.gif השורה שלי.../images/Emo83.gif

בחזרה לשירים הישנים והטובים :) שורה אחת שאתם הכי אוהבים מהשיר-
Forgive Me / Evanescence Can you forgive me again? I don't know what I said But I didn't mean to hurt you I heard the words come out I felt that I would die It hurt so much to hurt you Then you look at me You're not shouting anymore You're silently broken I'd give anything now to kill those words for you Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you." But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah. 'Cause you were made for me Somehow I'll make you see How happy you make me I can't live this life Without you by my side I need you to survive So stay with me You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry. And you forgive me again You're my one true friend And I never meant to hurt you​
 

Im Not Dead

New member
אחד הפחות אהובים עליי

Then you look at me You're not shouting anymore You're silently broken You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry.
 

Liquid Dreams

New member
אחד האהובים עליי!

אחד השירים שלי אישית מזכירים את איימי של פעם. Can you forgive me again? I don't know what I said But I didn't mean to hurt you ואחד היחידים שאני יכולה אשכרה לבחור רק שורה אחת[או שלוש><]
 

Evi Virus

New member
וואו ../images/Emo13.gif

בפעם הראשונה ששמעתי אותו מאוד התלהבתי מהפסנתר - נכון, הוא לא נשמע יותר מדי קשה, ונכון - אני מניחה שלרבים מכם זה לא משך את העין [או את האוזן P:] אבל דווקא בגלל הפשטות והיופי של זה, ממש אהבתי את זה
:) And you forgive me again You're my one true friend And I never meant to hurt you I'd give anything now to kill those words for you Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you." But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah Somehow I'll make you see how happy you make me [
]
 

Ray of Love

New member
You look in my eyes and I'm

screaming inside that I'm sorry. כ"כ התאים פעם, כ"כ מתאים.. וכנראה שיתאים כל פעם מחדש...
 

Lost Lullaby

New member
אזרחוי../images/Emo5.gif

I heard the words come out I felt that I would die It hurt so much to hurt you Then you look at me You're not shouting anymore You're silently broken You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry I can't live this life Without you by my side I need you to survive טוב אמ כל השיר?
 

yotem 16

New member
../images/Emo83.gif

I can't live this life Without you by my side I need you to survive So stay with me
 

EvRules

New member
בהתחלה לא ממש אהבתי אותו,

אבל עכשיו אני מתה עליו..
I heard the words come out I felt that I would die It hurt so much to hurt you Then you look at me You're not shouting anymore broken You're silently I need you to survive You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry.
 

BleedingDeath

New member
../images/Emo15.gif קשה לבחור שורה אחת

אחד השירים המדהימים, אני בוכה כל פעם שאני שומעת אותו It hurt so much to hurt you You're silently broken 'Cause you were made for me Somehow I'll make you see How happy you make me I can't live this life Without you by my side I need you to survive
 
למעלה