עדכונים

ר ו ח ל י

../images/Emo205.gif ../images/Emo27.gif עדכונים ../images/Emo37.gif ../images/Emo205.gif

כל החדשות החמות והעדכונים, התמונות וקטעי הוידאו החדשים - כאן :]

ר ו ח ל י

../images/Emo203.gif ליאונה תכתוב ספר אוטוביוגרפי ../images/Emo203.gif

Leona Lewis, who won talent TV show The X Factor in 2006 and topped charts around the world with her debut album “Spirit,” has signed a deal to pen her autobiography with publishing house Hodder & Stoughton. The book, which will include more than 100 new photographs, will hit the shelves in October, shortly before the scheduled release of Lewis’ second album, the publisher said on Monday. “The last two years have been an unbelievable experience for me,” said the 23-year-old Londoner, who debuted at No.1 in the key U.S. album chart last year, the first British woman to achieve the feat. “Spirit” has sold an estimated five million copies around the world since its release in 2007.

ר ו ח ל י

../images/Emo203.gif ליאונה מועמדת בNAACP Image Award../images/Emo203.gif

יש לה מועמדות בקטגורית האמן החדש הבולט. היא נמצאת שם יחד עם - Anthony David, Estelle, Jazmine Sullivan.

ר ו ח ל י

../images/Emo203.gif ליאונה וג'סטין יקליטו דואט! ../images/Emo203.gif

עפ"י ה SUN, ג'סטין וליאונה עומדים לשיר ביחד את I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU של וויטני. מה דעתכם? Leona Lewis is set to team up with Justin Timberlake to record a cover of I Will Always Love You. Reports say the X Factor winner is reportedly teaming up with J.T to duet the Dolly Parton song, which was a No.1 for Whitney Houston in 1992. A source told the Sun : ‘They will record the track in the next few months and are just waiting for a period when they’re both free to go into the studio.’ Meanwhile, it was also revealed that Lewis is working with producer Timbaland on her second album. The follow-up to 2007’s Spirit is due to be released in October.

למעלה