משפט משיר!

little WhiSper

New member
../images/Emo20.gifמשפט משיר!../images/Emo20.gif

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: כמו שאמרתי פעם קודמת, אפשר לכתוב יותר מפעם אחת. שבועטוב.
 

Fragile Dream

New member
אני../images/Emo79.gif

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: love's the funeral of hearts an ode for cruelty when angels cry blood on flowers of evil in bloom. משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: They say, life is too short, The here and the now And youre only given one shot But could there be more, Have I lived before, Or could this be all that weve got? [נו, כן. זה לא משפט. זה בית מ the spirit carries on של דרים ת'יאטר ^^'] וחוצמזה יש עוד הרבה :>
 

danduuu

New member
חזרתי מהטיול מקווה שהתגעגעתם ../images/Emo3.gif

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: 1-מתוך COF If you wanna save her then first you'll have to save yourself if you wanna free her from the hurt then don't do it with your pain if you wanna see her smile again don't show her you're afraid cause your circle of fear is the same 2-מתוך ALSN Heal me I begged and love said no Leave me for dead and let me go Kill me I cried and love said no Kill me I cried and love said no משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: The Only True Love I Ever Knew Was Behind Those Downcast Eyes The Only Comfort I Ever Felt Was During Those Long Hours Of Loneliness When I Felt For You I Do Believe Only Innocence Can Save The World
 

xXxHIMCRxXx

New member
הנה

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: Oh I see your scars I know where they're from So sensually carved and bleeding until you're dead and gone I've seen it all before beauty and splendour torn It's when heaven turns to black and hell to white Right so wrong and wrong so right פשוט מדהים. אני דלוקה נואשות על השיר הזה. משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: i tried to kill the pain but only brought more i lay dying and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal i'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming am i too lost to be saved Evanescence-
 

Rose131

New member
אר

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: In 666 ways I love you and I hope you feel the same למרות שאני יודעת שהוא לא. משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: נו. Then in violent, frustration, he cries out to God or just no one Is there a point to this madness?
 

milkshakit

New member
שלי

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: I'm in love with you, and it's crushing my heart משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: You're all I need, make you only mine...
(Motley Crue - You're All I Need)
 

Girl In The Box

New member
אממ...

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: הפזמון של drunk on shadows משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: anywhere the wind blows,nothing really matters
 

Yellow Alien

New member
ויפי

משפט משיר של HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: The coldest kiss love ceased to exist While we grew apart like never before משפט משיר לא-של-HIM שהכי מתחברים אליו עכשיו: Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this
 
למעלה