TCgirl

../images/Emo187.gif

אלכס פרסם בלופט (לפי בקשה של מעריצה) שיר שהוא ואלכס כתבו כשהוא היה בן 15, ושממנו לקוח ה-Extra verse של Stigmatized. מצורף כקובץ txt

TCgirl

../images/Emo187.gif

אלכס גם ענה על המון שאלות (19) של מעריץ אחד:
Enjoy

19 Questions Alex has answered: 1. At what age did you write stigmatized? -Stigmatized started as a song called "Within' that Aaron and I wrote when I was 15. It became Stigmatized as you know it three and a half years ago. 2. Would you consider recording an acoustic album? -At some point in time I would love to. We will also definitely be doing a live album in the near future. 3. Would you ever consider covering a Beatles song(honestly TC would be the only artist I would allow to do that) and if which one? -There are at least 20 Beatles songs I can think of covering right now and I'm sure we will do at least one next tour. 4. Which Beatles song is your favorite?? mine is:I should have known better -Norwegian Wood 5. Do you plan to put more songs on the next record? -No, it will most likely be 11 or maybe twelve...but there will be three or more songs for B sides in other countries that I'm sure you fans will find a way of getting your hands on:) 6. Is Things dont always turn out that way written about aaron or you or someone you know? -It's written about a relationship someone we knew was having in where the guy was head over heels about this girl, but never believed he could ever have her...but once he had the chance, it was too late. 7. How much time do you usually spend on writing a song and which one took longest? -Songs can take anywhere from an hour to write (like WYWG), to years (like Stigmatized) <---that one took the longest. 8. How do you write songs? i mean do you write all instruments together or first guitar and then put bass under it and then drums or something? -Bass and drums are irrelevant and don't come until the recording process. The most important thing is melody and lyrics and they?re put together once there is the foundation of a good guitar or piano part. 9. Did it happen that some really good lyrics just popped into your head and you ran around screaming for paper to write it down so you dont forget?? -Sometimes. But nowadays I?m more prepared?I carry a digital voice recorder and a palm pilot with me at all times just incase I get that spur of the moment idea. 10. Did it ever happen that you forgot some lyrics on stage or that the others played something wrong and everybody got out of rhythm? -Oh yah...lots of times! It's when you're singing the same songs over and over and over again everyday, that you start forgetting the words like I do...I try to mumble and hide it:) The band will once in a while play a wrong note or drop a drum stick or something...but nothing that every made us stop. 11. You show a lot of emotions on stage. has it always been that way or were you embarrassed to do that during the very first concerts or does it just come naturally? -In the beginning as most people, I was embarrassed to let loose and show my emotions, but as the crowds got bigger and better, so did I. I could feel the power of the tunes reflecting off the crowd and back to me and it gave me way more courage to let my emotions fly. 12. have you ever been in a pissed mood before a concert and absolutely didnt want to perform but did anyways coz you love your fans? or the others?? -Yes. On tour there are days when you are so tired you can't even speak, let alone get on stage and run around for an hour, but I go cause it's my job, it's what I love to do, and I won't let down my fan, ever. 13. Has ever something bad happened to a fan during one of your concerts and how was your reaction or how would it be if something happened? -Yes. We've had people pass out, have seizers, get in fights, you name it. Nothing too serious where the show had to be stopped though...it's just weird to keep singing while some kid is getting taken away on a stretcher. 14. if you would have the money and time would you consider doing kind of a vacation with like 200 lofters or something for two weeks in Hawaii or somewhere else and maybe have cameras for a week and Mtv or something sets it up like the osbournes? -Uh, that sounds a bit much...but maybe something a little more chill would be cool. I do love to hang with the fans. 15. Are you voting for Trl or your families or your girlfriends? -I personally always vote for us on anything voteable. My family is lazy and my girlfriend is too busy, but they still show their support. 16. What would you do or think or feel if you were blind/ mute/ deaf all of a sudden?? -I would think, "Hey, this sucks, why am I blind/mute/deaf all of the sudden?"...Maybe I'd start finger painting? ;) 17. What is your favorite planet?(your patron saint planet is mercury) -My favorite planet? Well, that's just too personal:) 18. do you believe in ghosts or aliens?? -Yes and yes 19.do you have more scars than the one under your eye? -Yes. When I was 14, I was hit by a car while riding a motorcycle in Italy. I was thrown onto the front windshield of the car and broke it with my back, then thrown into the street, catching my fall with my arms. Needless to say, since I was wearing shorts, a short sleeve T shirt, and sandals, I have scars on my arms, all over my back, and a few on my feet. Luckily I was wearing a helmet that saved my life.​

crazy4tc

תודה אירנה!!!!!

איזה חמודה שהבאת לנו את זה! אני חייבת לציין שהוא שאל אותו אחלה של שאלות! והקטע עם סטיגמטייזד... די בלבל אותי... אבל התאונה!!! אוץ'!!! לא ידעתי את זה, זה נשמע כל כך כואב...

Queeny

הגעתי ל8 ועצרתי. ../images/Emo15.gif

מה אתם נורמאליים???????????????????????????????? שאני אקרא 19 שאלות + תשובות, באנגלית, בשעה 11 בלילה, כשמחר יש לי מבחן ענק בערבית, להגיש חיבור על מיקי מאוס באנגלית שעוד לא התחלתי (אופס... היא נתנה את זה היום!!) שיעור תנ"ך... (שיט! היו שיעורים!) ומתמטיקה??? נראה לכם!!!

למעלה