תנו דעתכם

crazy4tc

New member
../images/Emo178.gifתנו דעתכם../images/Emo178.gif

אז מה דעתבם על זה שאהרון לא יופיע יותר? מ-1 עד 10, כמה זה מעציב אתכם? או שאולי אתם חושבים שלאהרון בכלל לא מתאים להופיע וטוב שירד אל מאחוריי הקלעים? טוב מה אני מדברת בשמכם? תגיבו לבד!
 

TCgirl

New member
הממממ... |פטריה|../images/Emo19.gif

מצד אחד נורא עצוב לי שאהרון מפסיק להופיע ויזואלית [מ-1 עד 10: 10], אבל זה די אגואיסטי [Debbie_Mom כתבה את זה בלופט, וגרמה לי מאוד להזדהות עם זה], אם לחשוב על זה. אהרון לא עזב את TC. הוא נשאר שם, הוא יהיה "חבר הלהקה הסמוי". אם זה מה שהוא אוהבת לעשות, אז שיעשה את זה. אם זה גורם לו להיות מאושר מי אנחנו שנעצור בעדו? אהרון תמיד יהיה 50% מ-TC. לא משנה מה.
 

TCgirl

New member
אי אפשר... |פטריה|../images/Emo19.gif

א. זה כתוב בתגובה להודעה. ב. זה בלופט ולכן זה יבקש להירשם על מנת לצפות בהודעה. אבל אני אעתיק את זה לכאן:
First off I want to comment on the Aaron News. I am the first to admit that when I first learned all this was going on I was really upset and felt terrible about not seeing Aaron on tour anymore. I have had some time to adjust to it and really think about it and I realized I was being selfish. The most important thing is for Aaron to be happy in whatever he is doing. I truly believe he will be happier at home producing and writing, so that is what he should be doing. He put together an amazing touring band and he should be so proud of how they sound and what great guys they are. After spending a lot time with Alex and the rest of the new band members, I am really excited for the tour and know you guys are just going to fall in love with these guys. Justin “chops” plays with such passion and you can really tell he loves the music. So he is moving into Aaron’s lead guitar role and Daniel (Arms) is moving from keyboards to Justin’s old guitar role. Don’t ask me where they come up with these nicknames, lol. He also sings AMAZING back up to Alex. Corey has been hired to play keyboard. (How funny is it that two band members share the names of my real sons , Corey & Justin). Justin Meyer is a great dummer and really sweet person and you are all going to love “V” and his great energy and personality. These guys fit in so well with The Calling and you can really tell they love the music. Aaron will always be half of the Calling whether we actually see him or not. I plan to continue with my Aaron site and it will have news on what Aaron is up to individually as well as Calling news. The new site will be launched shortly so be watching for it. Aaron is going to call me and discuss what direction we want to take the site and I am really happy he wants to be involved in it. There is no way I will ever let anyone forget about Aaron.​
 

Drorrrrrr

New member
0

מה אכפת לי שהוא לא יופיע יותר? גם ככה הם לא באים לארץ
.
 

adi u

New member
ההתרדרות...../images/Emo4.gif

הם הופכים ללהקת פופ מיום ליום ממש=\
 
למעלה