השורה שלי

FIRE GODDESS

New member
../images/Emo176.gifהשורה שלי ../images/Emo176.gif

והפעם "Screamer" http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/goodcharlotte/screamer.html הסבר:כל שבוע מתפרסם שיר שאתם בוחרים מתוכו שורה\שתיים\בית\מה שבא לכם שאתם אוהבים\מזדהים\מה שבא לכם, השבוע זה השיר "Screamer".
"I want movies of my dreams, and pictures on my wall, Pictures on my wall" "You say that I'm a dreamer, I say you're a non-believer, Take out the light, take out the light start screamin" "Communication is a lot like the wind when I speak, It's like no one understands, and I'm left with empty hands, Forever I can't speak, So many things I'll never learn, You can't cross bridges that you've burned"​
ותמונה
 

EleVaTioN

New member
דווקא זה באמת...../images/Emo129.gif

אחד השירים שאני פחות שמעתי בחיי, לאדעת למה.... אני אסתכל במילים אחרי זה
 

FIRE GODDESS

New member
בכוונה שמתי את השיר הזה

כי לא הרבה שומעים עליו ולא הרבה מדברים עליו....
 

BlaBluShit

New member
נו כן בגלל זה אני אומרת..

הוא מתוך דיסק למה שלא ישמעו את השיר...?
 

BlaBluShit

New member
השורה שלי

טוב לא בדיוק שורה.. Why is life such an issue in your mind, Why are the answers to my problems hard to find, So hard to find, You say that I'm a dreamer, I say you're a non-believer, Take out the light, take out the light start screamin', I'm dreaming, I'm a dreamer, no one believes me, And you don't either,
 

shoohy

New member
אמ../images/Emo93.gif../images/Emo129.gif

You say that I'm a dreamer, I say you're a non-believer,
 

Green for a Day

New member
יש כמה...

You can't cross bridges that you've burned You say that I'm a dreamer, I say you're a non-believer I'm dreaming, I'm a dreamer, no one believes me, And you don't either
 

XxX shusha XxX

New member
שלי ^__^

נראלי שכמעט כולם אמרו את זה אבל באמת אהבתי את השורה הזאת! "You say that I'm a dreamer, I say you're a non-believer
 

sheronnn

New member
אמממ

אני מכירה ת'שיר :) שיר יפה..טוב נו כמו כולם XD ואני לא מזדהה עם אף שורה אבל אני אוהבת מאוד ת'פיזמון: Why is life such an issue in your mind," Why are the answers to my problems hard to find, So hard to find," וגם בסוף השיר: "so hard to find so hard to find so hard to find take out the lights take out the light start screaming take out the lights take out the light start screaming take out the lights take out the light start screaming take out the lights take out the light start screaming take out the lights take out the light start screaming take out the lights take out the light start screaming"
 
:)

"Staring at the sea things become so small, I want movies of my dreams, and pictures on my wall, Pictures on my wall," You say that I'm a dreamer," I say you're a non-believer, Take out the light, take out the light start screamin', I'm dreaming," אני אוהבת את כל השיר אז זה לא ממש שורה..
 
למעלה