Runaway Train

New member
../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo168.gif

sad but true
 

E GirL

New member
../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo7.gif

 
../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif

קורט קוביין וליין סטיילי... איך נפלו גיבורים...
 

the sofa city

New member
../images/Emo16.gifחבל... ../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif

 

N3 v 3rmind

New member
../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif

 
../images/Emo16.gifR.I.P../images/Emo16.gif....

אין לי הרבה מה לומר אז אני אשים כאן שיר יפה שניל יאנג כתב כמחווה עבור קורט . (My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue Neil Young My my, hey hey Rock and roll is here to stay It's better to burn out Than to fade away My my, hey hey. Out of the blue and into the black They give you this, but you pay for that And once you're gone, you can never come back When you're out of the blue and into the black. The king is gone but he's not forgotten This is the story of a Johnny Rotten It's better to burn out than it is to rust The king is gone but he's not forgotten. Hey hey, my my Rock and roll can never die There's more to the picture Than meets the eye. Hey hey, my my.
 

N3 v 3rmind

New member
עלק כתב כמחווה לקורט

קורט ציטט את השיר במכחתב ההתאבדות שלו.
 

whatever4

New member
צודק.....

קורט באמת ציטט את המשפט it's better to burn out than to fade away במכתב ההתאבדות שלו אבל השיר ממש יפה ועצוב. כשקוראים את השיר זה נדמה כאילו הוא מדבר על קורט......
 
../images/Emo182.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif

אני דפוקה.... טוב בכל מקרה מצטערת על הטעות , פשוט הייתי בטוחה שכן . בכל מקרה הנה שיר מצמרר הפעם של נירוונה שנקרא Come on death .
Surly I am so surly, and I am so surly And come on life in, and come on deaaaath ohaaaaaahhhh, ohaaaaaaaahahah, ohaaaaaaoooohoh Surly, and I am so surly, and I am so surly And come on life in, and come on ... Noooooooooooo, noooooooooo, nooooooooooo, nooooooooooo Surly, and I am so surly, and I am so surly And I am so surly, oooooaaaaaahhhh Deaaaaaaaath, deaaaaaath, deaaaaaaaaath, deaaaaaaaaaaath Come on death, come on death, come on death, come on death Surly, surly, surly, surly I'm does finishing to hell And I'm does, and I'm does hell, hell, heeelllllllll Come on death (x4) -- ohaaaaaaaahh Come on death (x4) -- deaaaaaaaaaaath
 

electricGirl

New member
הנה שיר שבאמת נכתב לקורט

הרבה לא יודעים שזה עליו...... When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone, when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on. Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes. Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along. When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on) if you feel like letting go, (hold on) when you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on. Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends. Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand. If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long, when you think you've had too much of this life to hang on. Well, everybody hurts sometimes, everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes. And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade) (Everybody hurts. You are not alone.)
 

ש ו ק ה

New member
everybody hurts נכתב לקורט!??!?!?!

טוב לדעת.. ידעתי שמייקל סטייפ וקורט היו חברים טובים אבל לא היה לי מושג שזה נכתב עליו...
 

ש ו ק ה

New member
ניל יאנג הקדיש את

האלבום "ישן עם מלאכים" לקורט ונשבע שיותר לא יבצע את השיר היי היי מיי מיי שממנו ציטט קורט במכתב התאבדות שלו... הנה שיר מתוך האלבום (מישהו אמר ספיישל נירוונה בגלגל"צ?) "My Heart" Down in the valley the sheperd sees His flock is close at hand And in the night sky a star is falling down From someone's hand Somewhere, somehwere, I gotta get somewhere It's not too late, it's not too late I've got to get somewhere This time I will take the lead somehow This time you won't have to show me how When dreams come crashing down like trees I don't know what love can do When life is hanging in the breeze I don't know what love can do My heart, my heart I've got to keep my heart It's not too late, it's not too late I've got to keep my heart My love, I will give to you, it's true Although I'm not sure what love can do Somehwere, somewhere I've got to get somewhere It's not too late, it's not too late I've got to get somewhere Somewhere someone has a dream come true Somehow someone has a dream come true
 

Misundaztood

New member
../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif../images/Emo16.gif

R.I.P
 
למעלה