שרשור יצירות

AsagiSama

../images/Emo187.gifאני לא יודעת למה, אבל ה"לא מזיז לו" ממ

ש צורם לי. אולי תנסי לשנות את זה? וחוץ מזה, זה נורא יפה. ^^

BlackEyedSpirit

הממ../images/Emo29.gif

זה הדבר היחיד שכתבתי בחודשיים האחרונים...שלא נדבר על כמה זמן לא ציירתי ._. Do you remember that day When you left a black rose on my bed Knowing that I would simply understand And hoping I'll accept the fact That it's all over now Hoping you will get over somehow And although I knew we were meant to be We both knew it all along We will never be able to get along, you and me I knew it all inside But feelings are stronger than mind Have you ever though That it would be so rough To hold on to a flame that is about to go out You never felt this way before Losing your mind with someone to live for Not knowing what will happen every night Just have a black rose in sight Do you remember that day When it all came down on us There are no more words to say Nobody knows, nobody speaks No answers left in mind No places left to hide Fire is raging inside All memories consume All fades away with two broken dreams After a storm only silence remains And although I knew we were meant to be We both knew it all along We will never be able to get along, you and me I knew it all inside But feelings are stronger than mind Have you ever though That it would be so rough To hold on to a flame that is about to go out You never felt this way before Losing your mind with someone to live for Not knowing what will happen every night Just have a black rose in sight ...Just have a black rose in sight למי שתהה...כתבתי את זה בזמן שהיה לי משבר גדול כזה עם החבר שלי x: אבל הכל הסתדר, כמובן ^^; ניאאא אני אוהבת אותו 3> כמה טוב לראות שהפורום חי! D:

AsagiSama

../images/Emo187.gifוואו *_* לכי תכתבי לאיזו להקה אומשו.>:

שונאת אנשים עם כישרוןןןןןןןןןןןןןןן >__<

NoAmItA ChAn

שיר ><;

בשם: You Have No Idea What I Had To Go Through To Get Here אהמ אהמ. In a far away dining room While all the guests are enjoying the feast I say "Wait a moment. There is a toast to make." For the moments we felt invincible, For the hours we were alive, For the times we ran out of sadness, For the days we had an innocence soul. Five cheers for all good times! What if you surrender? What if you give up? What if you stop and try Escaping the lockup? Encouraging you teaches me something new. So stop believing me and let's follow you. There's something after 6'oclock That makes you change your operation. There are sometimes I cannot understand Why did you leave the mansion. But maybe if you could read my mind just once You'll notice something's wrong. You'll notice I'm not as sad as you are. You'll notice my fear has become my love a long time ago. What if you surrender? What if you give up? What if you stop and try Escaping the lockup? Encouraging you teaches me something new. So stop believing me and let's follow you. I'll keep the faith The fear is a wraith. We'll never stop believing. I will keep on saving Your hopeless dreams And dress less heart. Down your heart you'll find it waiting. This courage that you always had. If you ever think about giving up again I'll make sure you'll be slapped right in your face. And if you cannot remember your aim Look one page backwards. אופטימי לשם שינוי ><;

AsagiSama

../images/Emo187.gifאני שונאת אנשים מוכשרים >__<

חצי פורום פה יכול להיות צייר מפורסם/כותב שירים ללהקות. אני שונאת אתכםםםםםםםם [ציניות, כמובן.]

mikokikyo

מדהים3>

מתגעגעת3> תתחברי יותר >; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~; בכל מקרה, את כותבת ממש יפה *-* תשמרי כמה כאלה ותקימי להקה/תמכרי אותם למישהו D:

NoAmItA ChAn

סליחה, בימים האחרונים לא יצא לי,בגלל המבחנים

מאיוווווווו 333333333333333333333> תודה רבה רבה לך 333333333333333333> זה ממש מחמם את הלב לשמוע כאלו דברים ;; 33333333333333>

Lust chan

שיעורי אנגלית FTW../images/Emo135.gif

דמות מקודרית ממנגה שאני עובדת עליה כמה שנים טובות (עצלנות, סג D:) יש גם נוזבלידצ'ו, אבל היא דיי עקומה. אני סורקת היום כמה סקצ'ים של עיצובי דמויות מאחת המנגות שאני עובדת עליהן, אולי אני אעלה לפה אח"כ. ואני יודעת שהסגנון שלי היה פעם טוב יותר.. אני שונאת את העיניים שאני מציירת עכשיו ;___________;

Lust chan

מאריסה\אליס../images/Emo135.gif

OTP. למרות שאני מעדיפה ריימארי. הידיים עקומות, לזה אני מודעת. אני חושבת שפרט לזה זה בסדר X3

למעלה