השורה שלי

../images/Emo125.gifהשורה שלי../images/Emo79.gif

כבר הרבה זמן לא עשיתי
היום בחרתי לכם שיר שאני מאוד אוהבת.
רוצים לדעת איזה?
תרדו למטה
והשיר להפעם הוא.... Don't Cha
סתם
והשיר הוא.... Not For Me
אז קדימה לבחור 1-5 שורות אהובות עליכם בשיר (ואם בא לכן תפרטו למה
) המילים של השיר
 
אניני../images/Emo152.gif

I said no, no I had enough of your talk and your games And it won’t go away Justify my reasons to say, reasons to say… אלכס שר את זה כ"כ יפההההה
 

אביבא

New member
חחחח ירדן יש לנו אותם שורות../images/Emo103.gif

לא העתקתי ממך
[באמת] ו... את חולה?? כי אוריה אמרה לי שאת חולה ושאת לא באה למסיבה היום של רום זה נכון?
 

poster girl

New member
אני אני!! ../images/Emo9.gif

No, I don’t wanna be part of your screenplay Just tell me did you rehearse on me Gimme the story Baby who’s to win (me or him) Caught in the middle and I´m tired of Your games of hide-and-seek I’m getting the feeling That it’s time for me to leave You can fool anyone But I’ve got eyes to see That you’re not for me, baby
 

אביבא

New member
שלי.../images/Emo103.gif

I said no, no I had enough of your talk and your games And it won’t go away Justify my reasons to say, reasons to say… זה חלק כ"כ מרגששש
 

c0rdelia1

New member
אויי איזה שיר יפה!../images/Emo3.gif

Caught in the middle and I´m tired of Your games of hide-and-seek I’m getting the feeling That it’s time for me to leave
 

oceanblaze

New member
../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo99.gif

I was looking for something On a crime scene where you’re in too deep No, I don’t wanna be part of your screenplay Just tell me did you rehearse on me Gimme the story Baby who’s to win (me or him) Caught in the middle and I´m tired of Your games of hide-and-seek I’m getting the feeling That it’s time for me to leave I said no, no I had enough of your talk and your games And it won’t go away Justify my reasons to say, reasons to say…
 

Shiri from the block

Active member
אני כמו הדר../images/Emo113.gif../images/Emo139.gif רק מוסיפה עוד משו קטנטן../images/Emo9.gif You can fool anyone But I’ve got eyes to see That you’re not for me, baby ../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo99.gif
 

frackit

New member
אנייייייייייייי

Caught in the middle and I´m tired of Your games of hide-and-seek I’m getting the feeling That it’s time for me to leave כי סוף סוף הוא מבין שצריך לזרוק מגעילה שלא מתייחסת אליו....אהה כן ואלה השורות של ניק....
 

elivnat

New member
שלי../images/Emo70.gif../images/Emo70.gif

קודם כל אני חייבת לציין שזה אחד מהשירים היפים ביותר של הבס"ב!!!! והקטע שהכי אהבתי הוא- No, I don’t wanna be part of your screenplay Just tell me did you rehearse on me Gimme the story Baby who’s to win (me or him)
 
למעלה