טוב, היו לי אי-דיוקים מקודם...
קבלו תיקון: היא co-wrote שישה שירים מהאלבום. אבל היא גם אמרה שהיא בחרה את (כמעט) כל השירים מהאלבום מתוך מאות שירים שהיא קיבלה (שוב, פרט לאואזיס שהיא הייתה שותפה יותר-אקטיבית בכתיבתו)... אחרי חיפוש קטן, נתקלתי בזה: Who composed the songs for the album? The record company contacted composers all over the world. At the same time, many musicians spontaneously offered me their songs. I received hundreds of songs. Some of them where written for me, others not. I requested to the record company not to tell me the name of the composer so I could listen to the songs without any prejudices. After selecting the songs I was told that some VERY important musicians had written music especially for me, but unfortunately their songs didn’t reach my soul. Anyway, I want to thank them all deeply for doing that. I was amazed by the diversity of beautiful melodies and lyrics in the songs I received. I was even more surprised to realise that for some reason, many songs seemed to relate with others even though they came from different composers. We never told anybody what the songs should be about. We never requested either that the songs should be whether ballads or fast numbers. I have a clear vision of the sound I want for my album. I only needed to select the songs that touched me for different reasons, the songs that could be moulded into the sound I am expecting to have. לגביי IWA: The funny thing is that the way I understood the lyrics of this song was absolutely different than the songwriter´s own vision. When I spoke with the songwriter about it, he was very impressed by my interpretation. אני דיי בטוחה שקראתי איפשהו שהיא לא התכוונה ללהקה...