When you try your best but you don't succeed When you get what you want but not what you need When you feel so tired but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone but it goes to waste Could it be worse? Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you And high up above or down below When you're too in love to let it go But if you never try you'll never know Just what you're worth Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you Tears stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace Tears stream down your face And I Tears stream down your face I promise you I will learn from my mistakes Tears stream down your face And I Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you
 
את אומללה עד כדי כך, הא, יקירתי?

מה קורה? אולי תנסי במילים שלך?... מחכה לשמוע ולהגיב עוד. תחזיקי מעמד?
 
כבר אין עוד מילים

הכל כבר נכתב ונאמר. הכל בסדר אבל לא בסדר. כלום לא משתנה When you try your best but you don't succeed כי אני באמת "נלחמת" במחלה הארורה הזו הכי טוב שאני יכולה, אבל זה עדיין לא מספיק When you feel so tired but you can't sleep כי אני לא באמת ישנה בלילות כבר הרבה זמן. וגם כי לפעמים בא לי להפסיק הכל אבל אני יודעת שאי אפשר. And the tears come streaming down your face כי בזמן האחרון הדמעות באמת יורדות מעצמן ואיפה? איפה האור הזה שאמור להוביל אותי? מי יכול לתקן אותי? אף אחד.. רק אני. ואני לא מצליחה.
 
למעלה