I'm in so much pain

liats80

I'm in so much pain ../images/Emo10.gif

ooooooofffffff I'm sick of it! Really I cannot go through this anymore. We have a wedding today (starting in the early after noon) and we have to drive to Holland still and the hubby needs to get his suit pants shorter. I didn't sleep all night, because the witch decided to come at 3am. I thought I will wait till the morning and take Naxyn after breakfast. At 7:10 with tons of pain, being super nauseous, and without breakfast I took the first pill. After 40min of crying from pain (my poor husband woke up to find his wife lying on the couch crying) I took the second. Now it's almost an hour after the second pill and I'm still in pain. Do you guys know if it is possible to get voltaren shots that I can take myself (without going to the ER)? With prescription of course! I must say there my period pains are as strong if not even stronger than they were before the surgery. It's really unberable. I was not so upset about getting my period this month as it marks new beginning. On Saturday we will start treatment. The thing is I don't keep my hopes up for the treatment to succeed. I just see it as steps on the way to being a mom one way or the other. Adoption is the last step and that is what I keep my eyes on. If anything before works it will be a bonus - I will be thrilled. Of course I know once I start treatment I will talk differently and the disappointment after treatment will kill me. But the thing that kills me more is the thought of having my period every time treatment doesn't work. I really cannot deal with it anymore. I cannot suppress it in between treatments because of the Factor V. Anyways, I just needed to bitch and get it out. I'll try and get my self off the couch now, so we're already an hour and a half behind schedule... Thanks for being here for me! I Hope you're having a much much better morning and wishing you a great day!!!

זואילי

אוי, איזה סבל ../images/Emo201.gif

ברוכה הבאה למועדון המפוקפק של אלו שסובלות יותר אחרי ניתוח...
לא מבינה את זה
אני הייתי מחזיקה בעבר אמפולות וולטרן בבית, והיו לי מזרקים ומחטים מהטיפולים - כך שבעיתות מצוקה ובאין אחות - אז חברה שיודעת להזריק בטוסיק או איזו אחות שכנה/בשכונה הייתה מזריקה לי. אף פעם לא למדתי להזריק לבד בישבן. אני מבינה שהחתונה היא מאסט ואי אפשר לוותר. אז מה שנותר הוא להסתמם היטב, אחרי הבוסט הראשון של המשככים - פשוט להמשיך כל 4 שעות ולבלוע משהו.. תחזיקי מעמד. המכשפה הזאת תעבור מתישהוא, והלוואי ויהיה לך שקט ממנה לחודשיםםםםםם

פיצ 50

../images/Emo24.gif../images/Emo24.gif

אוי ליאתוש................ איזה קשה לשמוע שאת סובלת................ ועוד כשיש אירוע, זה קשה שבעתיים.... האם לקחת וולטרן??? ונכון זה קשה במהלך הטיפולים אבל תנסי להתרכז במטרה, והיא זו שתעזור לפחות לנפש לנצח!!!!! מאחלת לך שזו המכשפה האחרונה כי הטיפול הבא ימנע ממנה להגיע לפחות ב9 חודשים הקרובים.... מאחלת לך את כל הטוב שבעולם ויותר תרגישי טוב, ותהני מהחתונה עד כמה שניתן... אם תצטרכי משהו רק תגידי...

liats80

Thanks you both! ../images/Emo24.gif

I'm feeling much better today(although I did have to take a pill now because the pain is starting to crowl back). Yesterday was really horrible. I ended up taking 4 Naxyns - so 2000mg. The wedding was nice though and besides being druged I felt relitively ok there. The only thing was that there were about 4 pregnant ladies and 1 with a 2 weeks old baby. The weddings here are very small so 4 is a lot. at some point the couple with the 2 weeks old baby were dancing together with their 3 or 4 year old. I couldn't help it - it really made me cry. It's so nice for them of course and it was so sweet, I just wish it looked a bit more achievable than it currently does...
Zueli - I really think my period pains got worse after the surgery. I definitely never had any pains in my legs before and now I do. And my tummy - unbarable! Pitz, I didn't take voltaren but I will talk to my Dr. and see if I can get it; especially for those days were I don't catch the pain in time. when that happens (like yesterday) Naxyn doesn't help me anymore. Tomorrow I will start treatment (purgon+clexane)

פיצ 50

שמחה לשמוע שאת יותר טוב

ובהצלחה בטיפולים....מקווה שחתונה הבאה את תהיי בהריון.... עדכני אותנו ותרגישי טובבבבבבבבבבבבבבבב

galim29

ליאתי../images/Emo24.gif

אני לא יודעת לגבי הוולטרן מחוץ לגבולות ישראל אבל נראה לי שאת יכולה לקבל מרשם ולהזריק לבד, אם בטוחה במעשייך. בהצלחה עם הטיפולים. מאוד אוהבת את הגישה שלך של השלבים בדרך להיות אמא ומקווה שתופתעו לטובה במהרה. אי אפשר הרי לדעת עם האנדו, אולי אפילו זה יקרה טבעי בטעות?
נתפלל להצלחה בכל דרך במינימום כאב וסבל. תרגישי טוב חומד ותנסי ליהנות בחתונה כמה שניתן.

liats80

Thanks galim

yhe you never know with the endo. But I'll ask about the voltaren - I'm getting used to shooting my self all kinds of things these days
The wedding was quite fun in the end (except for a small part in which the whole "starting treatment" thing got to me. Many thanks sweetie. Have a great week!

kikona126

ליאת מקווה שעכשיו את מרגישה

כבר יותר טוב. אני למדתי פטנט חדש בקשר לכאבי מחזור... אני לוקחת, איך שאני רואה שקיבלתי 2 כדורי מגנזיום אולת משהו ואחרי זה משכך כאבים. את המשכך אני לוקחת רק אם המגנזיום לא עשה את שלו. אבל לאחרונה הוא ממש עוזר

liats80

../images/Emo24.gif

Hey KIki, Yes feeling much better thanks!!!! And you? How are things in Lyon?? I'm waiting for a msg from you
Thanks for the magnesium tip. At the moment the pains seem to be so bad and for the first time ever I took 4 Naxyns. I suffer from nausea as well. Magnesium should help for cramps though, so it makes sense that it helps. I'll give it a try next time (I'll try that first, then Naxyn, and then voltaren if nothing else helps). Hope you're having a great time already.

למעלה