Hi gu(a)ys!!!
First I'll appolohize on my English, I just don't have patience to write in the virtual keyboard and I don't have Hebrew in the computer since I'm in the USA for more than 7 months and I don't have my own computer. I'm happy to be a part of your comunnity. So I'll introduce myself. My name is Pinny I'm coming from a ultra orthodox family and environment, and right now I'm out of all that bulshit, thanks to Hillel in Israel and to Footsteps here in New York. Okay enough for now I'll be happy to answer some answers about myself So be well and have good night
First I'll appolohize on my English, I just don't have patience to write in the virtual keyboard and I don't have Hebrew in the computer since I'm in the USA for more than 7 months and I don't have my own computer. I'm happy to be a part of your comunnity. So I'll introduce myself. My name is Pinny I'm coming from a ultra orthodox family and environment, and right now I'm out of all that bulshit, thanks to Hillel in Israel and to Footsteps here in New York. Okay enough for now I'll be happy to answer some answers about myself So be well and have good night