Hi from Berlin!!!

Daphi

New member
Hi from Berlin!!!

Hi Everybody, I arrived today in Berlin and im having a great time with Leora and our friend Miriam. I miss u all and ANI MEACHELET LEKOL ELE SHETASO LEURPA TIYUL MADHIM!!!! I miss everybody so much and I love u very much! I will try to write again!! Love from Berlin, Daphi p.s. the shopping here is amazing!! have a good night!
 
דפי!!! ../images/Emo28.gif../images/Emo85.gif../images/Emo15.gif../images/Emo105.gif|מיצי

דפי איזה כיף לשמוע ממך! אני שמחה שאת נהנת! מקנא בך כל-כך! אבל אל תדאגי אנחנו לא סובלים פה! אני ועוד כמה אנשים נוסעים מחר לרעננה אז תקנאי!! סתם, אני מתה עליך דפוש ותחזרי מהר!!! תהני
 

Daphi

New member
Hi to Everyone!!

This Leora and Daphi writing from Rainy Berlin, We are having a great time here in Berlin even though we are surronded by Germans all the time. We are very happy to hear all is well and hope you guys have a great time in Ranana!!! SHABBAT SHALOM LEKOLAM!!! Daphi and Leora.
 
למעלה