hello

chillout11

hello

I am a football player, played in NY college, currently livin in Israel. So I wanna know if there are a good teams to play in the holy land and if I get paid for the games or winnings, anyway how it goes?

Yo-man

Now for the more inviting answer...

Hi The league we've established in Israel is just starting. We have 7 teams, expecting to have 1 or 2 more for the next year. All players are buying their own equipment and get no salery for playing. Same goes for the coaches... We are doing it all for the fun of it. Sports in Israel, in general, is very poorly sponsered, so desides few athletes that excel, most sports can't be consodered as an occupetion. We can't answer if there are good teams in teh league, but you are welcome to come and view teh games played during the weekend in Jerusalem, Yokneam (on the ay to Haifa)' Modi'in, Tel Aviv or Be'er Sheva. That way you could see for yourself and let us know
What position are you playing? Where do you live? For how long are you in Israel? Hope to see you in the crowd at one of the games this year and on the field next year.​

royfr

Hello

Just for adding - the league is called IFL, sponsored also by the Kraft familly. Check the web site IFL

למעלה