hello fellow-parents

מצב
הנושא נעול.

yo t a m

hello fellow-parents

hello fellow-parents
my child is only two years old and already knows to solve very difficult mathematic problems. one day, when I returned from work, I saw him sitting in his room, with two apples. He said to me- I take this apple. I said to him- and? he said to me- and then I throw it on you. ha-ha I said to him- that's creative thinking. very nice That was the last thing I said that day. I remember waking up in the hospital. /That's a short story that was written by my three years old child, which is extremely gifted in the arts of poetry. Do you know of any program that may help him develop his uniqe talent? thankyou.

היכן אתם גרים?

hello fellow-parents
my child is only two years old and already knows to solve very difficult mathematic problems. one day, when I returned from work, I saw him sitting in his room, with two apples. He said to me- I take this apple. I said to him- and? he said to me- and then I throw it on you. ha-ha I said to him- that's creative thinking. very nice That was the last thing I said that day. I remember waking up in the hospital. /That's a short story that was written by my three years old child, which is extremely gifted in the arts of poetry. Do you know of any program that may help him develop his uniqe talent? thankyou.
היכן אתם גרים?
בגיל 3 יש קושי להגדיר מחוננות. האבחונים הם בדרך כלל בגיל בית הספר. מעבר לזה הייתי זורמת איתו ומפעילה בדברים שהוא אוהב ומבקש, ולא יותר.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה