Giving it a shot

AceMagician

Giving it a shot

Usually I'm strong with CVs and these sorts of stuff; But it seems like I don't know how to describe myself in the more private sense..
I can tell you what I like, what makes me happy, what 'does it to me' and what I'm looking for (and the opposites) - but knowing me, it works better face to face.
As much as I'm strong with Tech and social networking, I can get over the 'Facebook barrier'.

So some key notes that you gals should know about me:

-Working full time as a Financial Implementer at a small software company.
-Just started BA in Information Systems Management.
-Workout 5 days a week at the local gym. Dreaming of getting bigger (as a boy and teenager, I was the fat one - so I've got some issues there *blush*)
-Roomeis with one of my best friends (viva la freedom).
-Loves movies and cinema (Walking IMDB - Test me, I double dare ya!!).
-I am a Geek. Movies, TV and anime are my main domain, but also books, comics and anime are in the mix.
-Big eater of all sorts of things, also, good in the kitchen.
-Hopless romantic. Love surprises, and to make my loved ones happy (Friends and Family alike).

What am I looking for?

-Cute girl, about my height (but open minded).
-One who takes good care for herself.
-I don't mind what you eat (veggie or vegan, carnie or cannibal), just don't lecture me about it. I will be respectful and cook you whatever you like.
-One who like to have a good time (beer with the gang, beach strolls, a movie or the occasional night at home).
-Non-smoker.
-Serious, practical and with future plans.
-I do plan to set up a family, but these things take time for me - so be patient.

I may sound harsh here, but that's just the text - in reality you'll find me as one of the most optimistic and positive characters you ever met. I'll make you laugh; I'll be gallant and swip you off your feet; I will give you my soul, my whole and my life, just to make you happy; Because when you're happy, so am I.

למעלה