Wrapped In Plastic
New member
Fundamentally Lasthsome
I want to wake up in your White, white sun I want to wake up to your world With no pain But I`ll suffer a hope to die someday Whill uoy are numb all of the way CHORUS : When you hate it you know you can feel but When you love it you know its noy real No And I am resigned to this wicked fucking world On its way to hell The living are dead and I hopw to join them to I know what to do and I do it well
I want to wake up in your White, white sun I want to wake up to your world With no pain But I`ll suffer a hope to die someday Whill uoy are numb all of the way CHORUS : When you hate it you know you can feel but When you love it you know its noy real No And I am resigned to this wicked fucking world On its way to hell The living are dead and I hopw to join them to I know what to do and I do it well