Fumble pile

Fumble pile

היה מין "הרימת פמבל"(לא הרימת פמבלים) קטן במשחק של יום שישי ונזכרתי בראיון נחמד שקראתי בESPN פעם של john lynch שאולי יעניין אתכם. גם לקחתי שם לאורי את הכדור שזה תמיד דבר טוב... "You got seven, eight, nine guys on top of you and the sun is blocked out. It's totally dark. Guys are grunting and groaning and screaming for dear life. I mean, you get a bunch of those big boys on top of you and it's hard to breath -- guys really start freaking out. Some stats don't correlate directly to wins and losses, but turnovers do, so that ball is money. Guys will do just about anything to get it. Eye gauging. Hands inside facemasks. Feet in your face. Everybody's wiggling and wrestling. It's funny, all the money and science that goes into every aspect of this game and then, you throw a loose ball out there and, basically, we react like a bunch of kids on a playground: we all pile on and fight for the ball in a giant scrum like in rugby. I was indoctrinated into the pile when I was a rookie by (former Bills special teams great) Steve Tasker. I had just laid him out on a kickoff and somehow the ball popped loose and everyone jumped in and the next thing I know we are on the bottom of this pile facemask to facemask and he grabs me. I mean he grabs me ... and starts twisting in a spot where you never ever want to be twisted and he screams at me, 'Rookie don't you ever do that to me again!' I yelled back at him, sure -- but it was in a really high-pitched voice."

uri32h

תודה לסיני

שלמרות כל הדיבורים של הקבוצה שלו על "עבירות" ו"אגרסיביות" שלי מודה כאן שגם במקרה זה סתם דיברו שחקני הקבוצה שלו.... if u don't want a fight on a fumble , u better not take somones ball on a fumble... to be continued next time sombody gets to a fumble with me...

למעלה