FRIDAY NIGHT

צא בחוץ

New member
FRIDAY NIGHT

does any one knows where is the friday night meetings in Tel Aviv, I am a member in NY and on a visit now in tel aviv and would like to join. thanks.
 
סליחה???? member בניו יורק?

מישהו מכיר אותך פה? תיזהרו מחקיינים!!! בינתיים היא כבר מעבירה שיעור מוסר בפורום ישראלים באירופה: • HOW COULD YOUו צא בחוץ / ישראלים באירופה I lived and work in the USA. However I am back in Tel Aviv and I love evry minute of it. I have travled all over the world and never seen anything like that, how is it possible that so many of you want to leave this beautifull country, I know many Isrealis that live abraod and would die to come back , there is NOTHING out there, all the israelis had secrfied thier life( personal) when they left. please RETHINK again what u r doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! שליחת הודעה באי מייל הדפסת הודעה סגירה
 

בן הרב

New member
יוני תירגע אחי

זו בחורה שפגשת אצלי בבית באחת השבתות גם היא היתה איתנו ב"מקור" או שאולי אתה לא הצטרפת אז בכל מקרה היא לא חקינית אולי הגזימה עם Member אבל בהחלט לא טרולית
 

n oy

New member
איציק כשלא מדייקים אנחנו נדלקים

במיוחד בנושא עדין זה. תודה לך על ההסבר יום טוב ושבת שלום. נוי.
 
למעלה