Crazysexycool

NoKiA2003

Crazysexycool

האלבום השני והמאד מוצלח של בנות TLC בסגנון R&B זכה בהמון פרסים, בינהם פרס הגראמי בשנת 1994, הסיפור של הבנות קצת פחות שמח Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes נהרגה בתאונת דרכים ב-2002, אבל הנה שיר מקסים שלהם מאותו אלבום. TLC - Waterfalls

ֹDaysleeper

שיר נחמד

אגב הקישור לא מוביל לשום מקום..
הנה עוד שיר שלהן מהאלבום Fanmail (האחרון ביחד? אני לא ממש מכירה אותן..)
TLC\Unpretty I wish could tie you up in my shoes Make you feel unpretty too I was told I was beautiful But what does that mean to you Look into the mirror who's inside there The one with the long hair Same old me again today (yeah) My outsides look cool My insides are blue Everytime I think I'm through It's because of you I've tried different ways But it's all the same At the end of the day I have myself to blame I'm just trippin' Chorus: You can buy your hair if it won't grow You can fix your nose if you said so You can buy all the make up That M.A.C. can make But if you can't look inside you Find out, who am I to Be in the position to make me feel So damn unpretty I'll make you feel unpretty too Never insecure until I met you Now I'm being stupid I used to be so cute to me Just a little bit skinny Why do I look to all these things To keep you happy Maybe get rid of you And then I'll get back to me (hey) My outsides look cool My insides are blue Everytime I think I'm through It's because of you I've tried different ways But it's all the same At the end of the day I have myself to blame I believe I'm trippin'​

NoKiA2003

../images/Emo6.gif היי Daysleeper!!

הקישור היה למילים, הנה הם בכל מקרה.
TLC - Waterfalls A lonely mother gazing out of her window Staring at a son that she just can't touch If at any time he's in a jam She'll be by his side But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much But all the praying just ain't helping At all 'cause he can't seem to keep His self out of trouble So he goes out and he makes his money The best way he knows how Another body laying cold in the gutter Listen to me Don't go chasing waterfalls Please stick to the rivers and lakes that You're used to I know that you're gonna have it your way Or nothing at all But I think you're moving too fast Little precious has a natural obsession For temptation but he just can't see She gives him loving that his body can't handle But all he can say is baby it's good to me One day he goes and takes a glimpse In the mirror But he doesn't recognize his own face His health is fading and he doesn't know why 3 letters took him to his final resting place Y'all don't hear me I seen a rainbow yesterday But too many storms have come and gone Leavin' a trace of not one God - given ray Is it because my life is ten shades of gray I pray all ten fade away Seldom praise Him for the sunny days And like His promise is true Only my faith can undo The many chances I blew To bring my life to anew Clear blue and unconditional skies Have dried the tears from my eyes No more lonely cries My only bleedin' hope Is for the folk who can't cope Wit such an endurin' pain That it keeps 'em in the pourin' rain Who's to blame For tootin' caine in your own vein What a shame You shoot and aim for someone else's brain You claim the insane And name this day in time For fallin' prey to crime I say the system got you victim to your own mind Dreams are hopeless aspirations In hopes of comin' true Believe in yourself The rest is up to me and you​

NoKiA2003

ואם אנחנו כבר מדברים על

Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes חייבים להזכיר את קטע הראפ שלה בסינגל של מל סי, אקס ספייס גירלס, משנת 1999 מתוך האלבום northern star.
Mel C - Never Be The Same Again Come on Ooh yeah Never be the same again I call you up whenever things go wrong You're always there You are my shoulder to cry on I can't believe it took me so long To take the forbidden step Is this something that I might regret (Come on come on) Novthing ventured nothing gained (You are the one) A lonely heart that can't be tamed (Come on come on) I'm hoping that you feel the same This is something that I can't forget I thought that we would just be friends Things will never be the same again It's just the beginning it's not the end Things will never be the same again It's not a secret anymore Now we've opened up the door Starting tonight and from now on We'll never, never be the same again Never be the same again Now I know that we were close before I'm glad I realised I need you so much more And I don't care what every one will say It's about you and me And we'll never be the same again I though that we would just be friends (Oh yeah) Things will never be the same again Never be the same again It's just the beginnning it's not the end (We've only just begun) Things will never be the same again It's not a secret anymore Now we've opened up the door (Opened up the door) Starting tonight and from now on We'll never never be the same again Never be the same again [Left Eye (rap):] Nite and day Black beach sand to red clay The US to UK NYC to LA From sidewalks to highways See it'll never be the same What I'm sayin' my mind frame never changed til you came and rearranged But sometimes it seems completely forbidden To discover those feelings that we kept so well hidden When there's no competition And you render my condition Though improbable it's not impossible For a love that could be unstoppable But wait A fine line's between fate and destiny Do you belive in the things that were just meant to be? When you tell me the stories of your quest for me Picturesque is the picture you paint effortlessly and As our energies mix and begin to mulitply Everyday situations They start to simplfy So things will never be the same between you and I We intertwined our life forces and now we're unified I thought that we would just be friends Things will never be the same again It's just the beginning it's not the end Things will never be the same again It's not a secret anymore Now we've opened up the door Starting tonight and from now on We'll never never be the same again (Come on come on) Things will never be the same again (You are the one) Never be the same again.... (repeat)​

אם כבר אז כבר........./images/Emo26.gif

TLC - Dear Lie (אחד האהובים עליי
) ------------------------------------------------------------- Dear lie you suck You said you could fix anything Instead I'm fucked You made things even worse for me If I had balls I'd tell you get away from me Guess I'm not smart I let you unnerve me I let you control me Afraid that the truth would hurt me When it's you that hurts me more 1 - Get outta my mouth Get outta my hair Get outta my mind Stop puttin' words in my head Get outta my mouth You're nothing but trouble Get outta my life Get out of me Out of me, out of me, out of me, lie Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie [T-Boz] Dear lie, you're dumb You think you've got the best of me You think you've won Misread my vulnerability I've got your balls Now get the hell away from me I've learned your heart Won't let you unnerve me Won't let you control me The truth will only free me And your lies won't hurt no, no more Repeat 1 [T-Boz] I've got your balls Now get the hell away from me I've learned your heart Won't let you unnerve me Won't let you control me The truth will only free me And your lies won't hurt no, no more Repeat 1 Dear lie Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie Dear lie

NoKiA2003

עוד דואט של מל סי, הפעם עם

בראיין אדמס. When You're Gone משנת 1998, הנה תמונות מתוך ביצוע שלהם בהופעה חיה לשיר.

למעלה