Collectors "Safari" to London?
I thought about it for years - I think that a trip of collectors to London would be great - not only the markets and antiques shops, but all the various museums! I would LOVE to see a trip of collectors, and could offer my guidance at the following locations: RAF Museum Imperial War Museum Science Museum The London Planetarium Yoram will be of great help, as the forum's ambassador to the UK. Well?
I thought about it for years - I think that a trip of collectors to London would be great - not only the markets and antiques shops, but all the various museums! I would LOVE to see a trip of collectors, and could offer my guidance at the following locations: RAF Museum Imperial War Museum Science Museum The London Planetarium Yoram will be of great help, as the forum's ambassador to the UK. Well?