business opportunity- Australia

proton1

business opportunity- Australia

the firm i work for -Australia's largest independent security company are looking for investors. personaly i believe it is an excellent opportunity for investment as someone who knows the field. send me a message for further details (investment range is 300k plus) only if you are able to invest and serious about business here is the add as posted: we are looking for investors to purchase small security companies in Australia, and have them fully run by us in our state of the art security control room in Melbourne. we have been approached by several companies who wants to sell their clients. these firms typically have between 500 to 4000 clients, monitored in control rooms (clients pay $8 per week). the offer is for investors to purchase the firm and have its clients monitored and fully managed by us. in return we will charge a fee per client. the expected return will be 45% per annum or more. this is a genuine opportunity to invest with a large and reputable company with minimum involvement and excellent profits we believe that there are 4-6 companies that will be suitable for purchasing and will discuss this with genuine investors only

galbkk

A bit odd really...

That the biggest security company in australia would need individuals with 300K to invest in its aqcuisition program of smaller security operators If my memory serves me right (and it usually does as i have been in that business for too long...), the largest security company in Oz is CHUBB and in no way shape or form they will come up with an offer like this. And 45% per annum is quite an imaginary figure i am afraid in this cut-throught business

proton1

explanation

well, Guardian is Australia's largest independent security firm. yes independent. chubb is listed on the stock exchange. if you have contacts ask. all information given here is correct. guardian bought few companies and no longer looking for more aquisitions. however we know of opportunities out there and becuase we have the infrastruture we can accomadate a lot more lines and believe me it is great program for external growth. also we have recently won few major contracts like RACV and NRMA and thus growing organicaly very well thankyou very much and recently extended our facilities to the biggest one in Australia (yes better than chub- you are welcome for a visit) if you want to invest with us believe me we can show you 45% and more. this is serious offer and if you are an investor i will be willing to show you the details again, this is an excellent offer please check this out proerly .

למעלה