bedtime story

PRODIGY

bedtime story

Once I said to a scarecrow, ``You must be tired of standing in this lonely field.” And he said, ``The joy of scaring is a deep and lasting on, and I never tire of it.`` Said I, after a minute of thought, ``It is true; for I too have known that joy.`` Said he, ``Only those who are stuffed with straw can know it.`` Then I left him, not knowing whether he had complimented or belittled me. A year passed, during which the scarecrow turned philosopher. And when I passed by him again I saw two crows building a nest under his hat

ביילי_007

I have read the Bedtime story..but

I have read your bedtime story, however, I didn`t understand the main idea of your story, I mean what the connection between scarecrow which locates in the field and philosophy ,in addition why two crows bulit a nest under his hat - beacuse he became smarter. however, maybe beacuse I`m 17 and still young I can`t understand the philosophy stuff. however, I`ll be very happy if you would explaine yourslef, because it sound like a very good proverb, yours mate B

ביילי_007

, I think I found out the moral...

well I think I realize the moral of your story, the Israeli people is the scarecrow and the Palestinian are the crows, and the Israeli people need to listen and change they attitude to Palestinian people. and the time when the Israeli people would start to listen peace will come. well, this is my opinion, and I`ll be happy to hear yours . thanks B

למעלה