anyone who reads here constantly

Big L Corleone

anyone who reads here constantly

raise your thumbs up
formerly in tapuz there was a list with all the members of every forum, so you could know how much people read & write in every forum, who are they etc.. I don't know where is it now, so raise your thumbs amigos for the english practice tell us about your fevorite hobbies & who are your fevrites musicians & why do you think they are so damn good

SShaii

../images/Emo45.gif :)

first of all, my english is not the best, so sorry about the mistakes :). well, in my spare time I like listening to music, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, reading books. (last week I read an interesting book and I finished it in two days ! :p) I like listening to Bruce Springsteen (
), Avril Lavigne, Pink, Robbie Williams, Taylor Swift , Counting Crows, Guns N Roses and Queen :)

tami880

this is my first time in this forum

so firstly, i apologize about my english, it's not ok i realy want to know speak english i inscribed to english school but i dont know if that will help me i hope in this place my english get better the reference will wellcome

Big L Corleone

every use of the language will help you

try to read & write about things that you like you are more than wellcome to answer to my questionnaire in the string "english forum wake up"!‬ good luck!

למעלה