am I the only one posting messages?

galgal0ne

am I the only one posting messages?

So my company is going to relocate, south Jersey seems to be the chosen location.... the relocation is not gonna happen until summer time (late summer if you ask me) and i need to start thinking what to do, although the word is not official yet, decisions have to be made. i live alone, so moving is not a problem, i am wondering more about pay scale etc. basically wahts in it for me for taking off and moving??? the pay here isn't that great, oppretunities are.... i'd love to hear thoughts about this...​

Dublinoa

אולי תתחילי לרחרח מה יש בחוץ

יש לך זמן כך שזה יכול להיות באיזי... אולי משהו אחר טוב יותר מחכה לך

galgal0ne

but i like it here ../images/Emo7.gif

I love the company, i live what i do, i love the people i work with, practicly speaking... i will be in the middle of no where (exit 114 for whoever is local) but the cost of living drops once you go down there, the same apartment i live in now is about 200 dollars less a month. I can start looking and take my time, but i don't want to take anything, since i would think (or atleast hope) some bonus is included in me moving down there (of course i have a raise in mind
) i don't know how are they planning on doing this... right now this is our only location, everyone from the CEO, to the developers, NOC, servers, etc. is here, people here are not getting paid enough to move down there, so i wonder what is going to happen, my fear is that i will get a last minute notice, and get screwed, on the other hand i don't want to startl ooking, finding a local job, and then everything will fall through. grrrrr.... things never seem to go as planed

Dublinoa

גלגל לרחרח לא אומר לקחת משהו

תמיד כדי לדעת 'what's out there' זה לא מזיק
אולי זה אפילו יתן לך רעיונות מה את יכולה או צריכה לבקש בקשר למעבר...
תרחרחי מה יש - לא צריך לפנות לאף אחד, לשלוח קורות חיים או משהו. רק לראות מה עוד יש למיקום הנוכחי להציע בלי לעבור. מקווה בשבילך שתוכלי להמשיך במקום העבודה הנוכחי איפה שאת שמחה ומאושרת ותתוגמלי ביד נדיבה - אפשרויות תמיד שווה לבדוק אחת לכמה זמן (לדעתי).

galgal0ne

i guess i can check ../images/Emo13.gif

the problem is that the job i do now, my title is VERY unique... i will still snoop around see what's out there, my resume is always posted on all of the career websites, but they're not updated for the past year, that will be a good start

ghatto

איך הלך בסוף עם הביקור של הישראלים

בחברה שלך? מצאתם מסעדה כשרה...? באמת מעניין אותי לשמוע.

galgal0ne

went great

the visit was great, very productive... a restaurant was found, a steak restaurant courtesy of my uncle, the rabbi...the steak was overcooked

למעלה