A fantasy..but true..enjoy

heartofpassion

A fantasy..but true..enjoy

I am new here Thought you might like this It is not a fantasy but true And I am always seeking another woman who can love like this It was a night to celebrate She is 35 I am 47 We have been making love together for many months now It is not an exclusive relationship yet somehow we gravitate towards each other I brought the wine, a bottle of Merlot, to warm us a bit on the cold Jerusalem night We talked a bit, celebrated over the contract I love her body, her physical looks Long light brown hair, green eyes, breasts that are small yet soft to touch, and legs that are sensuous yet with a muscle tone that is sexy She thinks I am sexy, which does not hurt in the scheme of things We undressed, not slowly, not sexily tonight We just undressed and got into bed I held her body close with my arms around her as my fingers played along her back and her spinal cord Feeling the warmth of the covers yet the shivers of her body as it moved against mine Kisses, slow yet short on the lips Touching the lips together, tongues dancing Her first mewl, a short one, telling me her desire grows, her passion begins My mouth on hers, our kisses are longer now, we bite softly on each others bottom lip My hand teases her back She moves her right hand down my stomach to stroke me The soft touch of her fingers allows me to grow in her palm I am hard, my balls heavy Yet neither of us are worried Control is something that I have learned First her pleasure then mine First her waves her orgasm My mouth is on fire I feel her passion and I feel mine I move down to her neck kissing teasing with my tongue It is a body I know well, yet always am I discovering yet more in and on it My lips go to her breasts and nipples, first the right and then the left They are on fire, she arches her back into her mouth For her, especially for her, the sucking is gentle It is loving The nipples grow in my mouth I feel them come alive My mouth, my body needs to taste her To tease her She knows how much I love tasting How much I love eating and sucking on a body My head slowly moves down over her stomach The blankets are pushed aside The room is now warm and enticing The wine is no longer in my head but in my body Tonight I turn just a bit, not to be in a 69 position, but allowing her hand to continue to stroke me I feel she wants that tonight She wants to feel it throbbing with life in her hand My mouth teases the inner part of her right thigh Nibbling, then moving my tongue up and down it I hear her moan She pushes her hips up She does not want the teasing She wants my tongue over her nether lips, softly moving up and down But I continue to tease The pubic hair on the boundaries of my tongue She is open and wet But my tongue moves to her left thigh, and moving up the inner part I lick and nibble at it until I reach the crevice between her leg and those inner lips She again pushes up, and this time I oblige, running my tongue over the soft skin Moving it over her inner lips, into her beautiful hole, tasting, teasing I carefully, very carefully run my tongue over her exposed open lips I avoid her clit waiting to bring her to a wave of orgasm My tongue moves up and down, and carefully I place one finger inside of her She moans loudly My finger moves slowly against the upper side of her cunt Touching her there, moving it against it Then my tongue moves her clit Circling it Softly, tenderly and slowly The skin that covers it slowly moves aside My tongue moves down to my finger and back up again I place two fingers inside of her I have been eating her for a long time now She is soaking She has stopped stroking me, her arms are spread out She is concentrating on the wave that is beginning My fingers play slowly inside of her My tongue now circles then pushes down on her clit I begin to suck it tenderly Her hips are moving in unison It is time for her I bring my fingers out of her cunt, to where my tongue is Together, both with tongue and finger I circle and suck on her clit, and the area around it She will come soon, and I want to drink her I want her to cum in my mouth, so I can drink all of her The fingers now masturbate her, as my tongue circles her pubic hair Then with my other hand I place a finger inside of her She is ready She pushes up, and my tongue now dives on her clit, sucking My fingers of my right hand playing just beneath it She moans loudly, her legs go up and she cums as my mouth is working there I don’t stop, but she is very tender, and her clit now needs time I move up, wiping my face off on the sheets as I do so It is covered with her juice She is still in the middle of her waves of orgasm, and turns to her side I put my cock deep inside of her from lying next to her We begin to move our bodies in rhythm I hold off, wanting to go deep inside of her, to stroke her Her cunt reacts, and I feel the second wave coming And then we both cum together both bodies shivering and shaking in the bed Afterwards I look at my watch Two hours we made love And then sleep crept on us, holding each other tenderly

למעלה