~~~~

noosh

~~~~

Go, go, go now Out of the nest, it's time Go, go, go now Circus girl without a safty-net Here, here, here, don't cry You raised your hand for the assingment Put those ribbons under you helmet, Be a good solider First my left foot, Then my right behind the other Panty-whoes running in the cold Mother, the car is here, Somebody leaves a light on Green limousine for the red-head dancing Dancing girl He's gonna change my name, Maybe he'll leave a light on Just in case I like the dancing I can remember where I come from I walked into your dream And now I've forgotten how to dream my own dream You are the clever one, aren't you? Brides in veils for you We told you all of our secrets All but one, and don't you even try The phone has been disconnected Dripping with blood and with time And with your advice Poison me against the moon Mother the car is here Somebody leave the light on Black chariot for the redhead ancing Dancing girl He's gonna change my name Maybe you'll leave the light on Just in just in case I like the dancing I can remember where I come from I escape into Your escape into Our very favourite fearscape It's across the sky and across my heart and I Cross my legs, oh my God First my left foot, Then my right behind the other Bread-crumbs lost under the snow Oooh, mother Oo mother the car is here Maybe maybe you'll leave the light on for the for the for the dancing girl He's gonna change my name Maybe you'll leave the light Just in case I like the dancing I can remember where I come come from עם רסיסי המראות שניפצתי אני שורטת את המחשבות שלי אחת, אחת, לאט. טפטופי השומן מתנקזים לתוך שדה הראיה שלי ואין לי שום יכולת להתנגד ואני שותקת ואני שותקת ואני שותקת את כל הכאב, ואני שותקת. ואני כבר לא מצליחה יותר לבכות כי הדמעות שלי קפאו עם הזמן ו כל מה שנשאר לי זה שקט. כל הרעש הזה מפיל אותי לתהומות שלא ראיתי לפני כן, ואני רוצה לצעוק את הכל ולשחרר את כל הרגשות שמתרוצצים לי בתוך הנימים ולחבר את רסיסי התוים למראות של בדידות וכאב - (והקרדיט לשיר ניתן לטורי איימוס המדהימה, כמובן, שיודעת לתרגם כל רגש למילים) (ואין לי מושג איך שני הקטעים מתחברים, אבל גם לא ממש אכפת לי כרגע)

טורי תמיד משחררת מין שיגעון. אני שומרת אותי למקרים מיוחדים מאוד. היא קשה. ותצעקי הכל. הכי חזק שאת יכולה. ותשחררי הכל. אבל רק במילים...

ואת שותקת ../images/Emo10.gif

תחתכי את השתיקה שלך ולא את עצמך מזמן הבנתי שלא זה מה שיביא לשחרור זה רק מכעיס יותר, מכאיב יותר משפיל יותר... תוציאי את הכאב שלך החוצה בדרכים קלות יותר ויש אלפי דרכים תצעקי על מישהו, תצרחי את עצמך במילים שלך את רגישה ועדינה אל תיהי גסה עם עצמך! שמרי על עצמך טוב טוב.

רותי ב.

רציתי לכתוב בהתחלה –

אמרת טורי איימוס – אמרת הכל. ואחר כך ראיתי את התגובה של הדר, שהיא שומרת אותה למקרים מיוחדים מאד. גם אני ככה, והכי בעולם אני מבינה איך את מרגישה עם השיר שציטטת, עם מה שרשמת מתחת. זה העיף אותי לתקופות אחרות נורא ........ וגם לאנשים אחרים והשתיקות האלו – השתיקות תכתבי אותן, זה יעזור אני בטוחה. ותשמרי עליך.
הלוואי שהייתי יכולה לעודד יותר, אולי בתוך הימים שחלפו היו רגעים נוחים יותר מהרגעים שבהם כתבת את זה.

למעלה