תשובה של מובי לירידות של אמינם

Psycho MC

תשובה של מובי לירידות של אמינם

Moby told fans on her official site today that he was not booing Eminem at the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday. Moby said, "And I do feel the need to clarify one last little point. When Eminem accepted his award I was not booing. Ironically enough, I was clapping because that seemed like the polite thing to do. Everyone around me was booing him, but I was sitting there politely clapping. I don´t know why he accused me of booing him, because for what it´s worth I certainly was not. Ok, that´s it." "So, i, uh, guess that i have to write something about the eminem/vma debacle. hmmm....well, what should i write? the truth? the truth is that i honestly, in all sincerity, thought that the whole eminem thing was done in some semblance of humor until eminem called me a pussy (that was off camera) and then threatened to beat me up. ah well. oh, by the way, i posted about a million photos of my vma night. go look at moby art and see my frivolous vma photos. they´re frivolous. more truth? i think that eminem is talented and interesting but i´m kind of stunned at the anger that he has for me seeing as i´d never met him up until last night. and i love ´triumph the insult comic dog´. and i was more concerned for triumph´s well-being.if eminem wants to pick on someone, fine, pick on me, but don´t diss the dog-puppet. triumph the dog-puppet is my hero.that´s the sole reason that i went to the vma´s. cos i love that little dog-puppet. and jimmy fallon´s intro was utterly outstanding. and the strokes after party performance was wonderful

2PAC4EVER

תרגום+ סיכום

"אמינם סתם מאנייק ונטפל אליי, תמצא חיים,עזוב אותי."

למעלה