תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל

• פותח הנושא tp535
  • פורסם בתאריך
מצב
הנושא נעול.

tp535

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל
אז ככה חזרתי משבוע טיול רכבות בשוויץ איטליה גרמניה וצרפת הייתי רוצה לשתף אותכם בכמה וכמה תמונות שצולמו על ידי כמו כן זכיתי לנסיעה בתוך קרון ניהוג באיטליה במשך שעה וחצי בקו לא מחושמל . הרבה כאן לא יודעים כי אני בעיקר משתתף פסיבי בפורום הזה אבל אני חובב רכבות המון זמן כרגע בעקבות ביקור במדוראדם(עיר מניטורית בהולנד) מתכנן בניית דגם רכבות בבית

tp535

קטר SNCF בפריז

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל
אז ככה חזרתי משבוע טיול רכבות בשוויץ איטליה גרמניה וצרפת הייתי רוצה לשתף אותכם בכמה וכמה תמונות שצולמו על ידי כמו כן זכיתי לנסיעה בתוך קרון ניהוג באיטליה במשך שעה וחצי בקו לא מחושמל . הרבה כאן לא יודעים כי אני בעיקר משתתף פסיבי בפורום הזה אבל אני חובב רכבות המון זמן כרגע בעקבות ביקור במדוראדם(עיר מניטורית בהולנד) מתכנן בניית דגם רכבות בבית
קטר SNCF בפריז

tp535

כרגע אני לא יכול להעלות עוד תמונות

רכבת מקומית בשוויץ
כרגע אני לא יכול להעלות עוד תמונות
אבל אני אעלה בהמשך הערב תמונות רבות שמצולמות מתוך קטרים איטלקים

Additional info on this station

רכבת מקומית בשוויץ
Hi there! I was amused to see this photo of the Zürich Central Station. For the interested ones of you I will give you more info on this photo. This part of Zürich Station is only a temporary one. tp535, you may have asked yourself why you have to go such a long way from the main part of the station to tracks 51-54? Well, since train services out and from Zürich are ever increasing, they made a wise decision to add another 4 tracks, but in an underground tunnel. At the moment, Zürich has above ground 16 tracks and another 6 tracks in two underground stations. Plus these 4 tracks in the temporary station. They are preparing the ground for the building of that tunnel, which will enable a through connection from Bern to Zürich airport without the train having to enter the terminal station. The tunnel should be ready in the year 2012, if I am not mistaken, with the start of construction in 2006. Now, you may ask why there is already now this temporary station, why couldn't they simply wait until 2012. Ok, at the end of 2004 the first phase of the so called Rail2000 project will be ready. Rail2000 is a wonderful plan of building some new streches, where higher speed will be possible (the most important part being between Zürich and Bern) and, this is maybe the most revolutionary thing, to allow a nationwide coordinated timetable. Let me explain. Between the most important stations in the country there should be every 30 or so minutes a train leaving, respectively arriving. This meanas, that let say at 12:00 there will be departing all the important intercity trains. That also means, that they arrive more or less alltogether. The good thing about it is that it makes ideal interconnection times, thus avoiding wayting times for the passanger and thus making travelling times much shorter. Well, it sounds complicated, and it's difficult to explain. But anyway, if I am not mistaken it is the worldwide first system of that kind and is undoubtedly revolutionary, since it covers an entire country and tries to provide ideal rail connections. Regards from Zürich, David Please have a look at the link. It is in my opinion of high informational value!

network map

Hi there! I was amused to see this photo of the Zürich Central Station. For the interested ones of you I will give you more info on this photo. This part of Zürich Station is only a temporary one. tp535, you may have asked yourself why you have to go such a long way from the main part of the station to tracks 51-54? Well, since train services out and from Zürich are ever increasing, they made a wise decision to add another 4 tracks, but in an underground tunnel. At the moment, Zürich has above ground 16 tracks and another 6 tracks in two underground stations. Plus these 4 tracks in the temporary station. They are preparing the ground for the building of that tunnel, which will enable a through connection from Bern to Zürich airport without the train having to enter the terminal station. The tunnel should be ready in the year 2012, if I am not mistaken, with the start of construction in 2006. Now, you may ask why there is already now this temporary station, why couldn't they simply wait until 2012. Ok, at the end of 2004 the first phase of the so called Rail2000 project will be ready. Rail2000 is a wonderful plan of building some new streches, where higher speed will be possible (the most important part being between Zürich and Bern) and, this is maybe the most revolutionary thing, to allow a nationwide coordinated timetable. Let me explain. Between the most important stations in the country there should be every 30 or so minutes a train leaving, respectively arriving. This meanas, that let say at 12:00 there will be departing all the important intercity trains. That also means, that they arrive more or less alltogether. The good thing about it is that it makes ideal interconnection times, thus avoiding wayting times for the passanger and thus making travelling times much shorter. Well, it sounds complicated, and it's difficult to explain. But anyway, if I am not mistaken it is the worldwide first system of that kind and is undoubtedly revolutionary, since it covers an entire country and tries to provide ideal rail connections. Regards from Zürich, David Please have a look at the link. It is in my opinion of high informational value!
network map
here is the super-dense rail map of switzerland (rail country number one in europe!)

איליה.

ומה עם קישוריות למדינות אחרות?

הגעה נוחה ומהירה מכל עיר לכל עיר בשווייץ זה יפה, אבל למזלה של שווייץ היא לא לבד, אלא היא חלק אינטגרלי של מערכת רכבות כלל-אירופית מורכבת. אז האם כל זה יהיה מתואם גם עם רכבות למדינות השכנות?

answer: yes and no

הגעה נוחה ומהירה מכל עיר לכל עיר בשווייץ זה יפה, אבל למזלה של שווייץ היא לא לבד, אלא היא חלק אינטגרלי של מערכת רכבות כלל-אירופית מורכבת. אז האם כל זה יהיה מתואם גם עם רכבות למדינות השכנות?
if i am not mistaken there will be at least in part a cooperation with neighboring countries. But lets say that a train from Hamburg arrives in Basel, at any rate the passanger will have to wait maximum half an hour until he will have a connection with Zürich, Bern or Geneva. But let me say another thing: Switzerland is a country which really works... In Italy, Germany, France or Austria things are not that perfect as here (sounds stupid, but it is true). So Switzerland is going it's own way. Just as an example. The EU are discussing a long time where and when to build tunnels crossing the Alps. There is a lot of blabla, although the financing would come partly from the entire Union. Here there is not a lot of blabla. 1. There is an idea of building new tunnels 2. It is being discussed by the parliament, organizations, media 3. Financing is being evaluated 4. The parliament decides if it will approve the project 5. There is a plebiscite (mish'al am) on the project and the financing 6. Building start according to timetable and financing 7. There is a tunnel This is exactly the case. The Swiss people decided that they want to spend 30 billion Swiss francs (90 billion shekel) on the improvement of public transport in a period of 20 or 30 years, and as the people wished it, it will be implemented (since it would be a break with the constitution not to do it, and the politicians will not be reelected). There are now 2 tunnels in the building: Lötschberg tunnel, connecting Basel with Milano, which will be almost 40km long and will be inaugurated in 2007. The new Gotthard tunnel connecting Zürich and Milano, which will be 57km long and will be opened in 2011 The EU will not finance it, since Switzerland is not a member state. Back to your question: it is definitely better to be as well connected with the other countries as within the national cities, but one cannot wait for the other countries to implement the same system, and secondly the quantity of international passangers in relation to national passangers is almost neglectable. Moreover Switzerland is incredibly well connected to France and Germany, since it has the city of Basel, which is directly bordering these two countries. Thus Basel is the end of three rail systems. The German, French and Swiss one, and there are indeed 3 stations: Basel SBB, Basel SNCF, Basel DB. Most lines which go from Paris to the Alsace region end at Basel, and most Rhine valley lines too end there. So if I want to go from Zurich to Frankfurt or Paris, I simply take any train to Basel (every 20 min. or so), and will have to wait max. one hour until I have the train to Frankfurt or Paris. The other possibility is of course to take the 3 times daily train from Zürich to Paris, but it makes me less flexible and I will have to pay more, since I will have to make a reservation.

איליה.

תודה על התשובה המפורטת

if i am not mistaken there will be at least in part a cooperation with neighboring countries. But lets say that a train from Hamburg arrives in Basel, at any rate the passanger will have to wait maximum half an hour until he will have a connection with Zürich, Bern or Geneva. But let me say another thing: Switzerland is a country which really works... In Italy, Germany, France or Austria things are not that perfect as here (sounds stupid, but it is true). So Switzerland is going it's own way. Just as an example. The EU are discussing a long time where and when to build tunnels crossing the Alps. There is a lot of blabla, although the financing would come partly from the entire Union. Here there is not a lot of blabla. 1. There is an idea of building new tunnels 2. It is being discussed by the parliament, organizations, media 3. Financing is being evaluated 4. The parliament decides if it will approve the project 5. There is a plebiscite (mish'al am) on the project and the financing 6. Building start according to timetable and financing 7. There is a tunnel This is exactly the case. The Swiss people decided that they want to spend 30 billion Swiss francs (90 billion shekel) on the improvement of public transport in a period of 20 or 30 years, and as the people wished it, it will be implemented (since it would be a break with the constitution not to do it, and the politicians will not be reelected). There are now 2 tunnels in the building: Lötschberg tunnel, connecting Basel with Milano, which will be almost 40km long and will be inaugurated in 2007. The new Gotthard tunnel connecting Zürich and Milano, which will be 57km long and will be opened in 2011 The EU will not finance it, since Switzerland is not a member state. Back to your question: it is definitely better to be as well connected with the other countries as within the national cities, but one cannot wait for the other countries to implement the same system, and secondly the quantity of international passangers in relation to national passangers is almost neglectable. Moreover Switzerland is incredibly well connected to France and Germany, since it has the city of Basel, which is directly bordering these two countries. Thus Basel is the end of three rail systems. The German, French and Swiss one, and there are indeed 3 stations: Basel SBB, Basel SNCF, Basel DB. Most lines which go from Paris to the Alsace region end at Basel, and most Rhine valley lines too end there. So if I want to go from Zurich to Frankfurt or Paris, I simply take any train to Basel (every 20 min. or so), and will have to wait max. one hour until I have the train to Frankfurt or Paris. The other possibility is of course to take the 3 times daily train from Zürich to Paris, but it makes me less flexible and I will have to pay more, since I will have to make a reservation.
תודה על התשובה המפורטת

nitsansh

לאן בדיוק נסעת???

רכבת ICE
רכבת ICE שנסעתי בה מציריך למפלי הריין בשוויץ על גבול גרמניה ולכן זו רכבת גרמנית
לאן בדיוק נסעת???
הרכבת שעוצרת במפלי הריין זו רכבת שוייצרית בקו וינטרטור-שפהאוזן.

suprman1

ברוך הבא לצוות פושפוש../images/Emo13.gif

קטר SNCF בפריז
ברוך הבא לצוות פושפוש

אז גם אתה בקטע של רכבות ולא רק מטוסים? מבטיח לך שהפורום הזה לא פחות מעניין ואולי אף יותר. תמונות יפות צילמת
נשמח לשמוע גם סיפורים וחוויות מהרכבות. בקשר לתמונה של הקטר SNCF, האם ההגה בתמונה משמש כמצערת? ואם כן אז למה נועדו כל הידיות שמחוברות אליו???|סדגש מחכים לעוד תמונות

תשובה

ברוך הבא לצוות פושפוש

אז גם אתה בקטע של רכבות ולא רק מטוסים? מבטיח לך שהפורום הזה לא פחות מעניין ואולי אף יותר. תמונות יפות צילמת
נשמח לשמוע גם סיפורים וחוויות מהרכבות. בקשר לתמונה של הקטר SNCF, האם ההגה בתמונה משמש כמצערת? ואם כן אז למה נועדו כל הידיות שמחוברות אליו???|סדגש מחכים לעוד תמונות
תשובה
כן ה"הגה" הוא אכן המצערת והידיות שמחוברות מתחתיו משמשות לגיר ,לברקסים ויש עוד אחת נדמה לי אבל אני לא זוכר מה היא עושה.

orib44

ברוך הבא!!!

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל
ברוך הבא!!!
גם אני הייתי לזמן ארוך מצטרף פסיבי, ועכשיו אני פה ושם כותב. בוא, תכתוב יותר. לפי התמונה, יש לך מה להציע!!!

יצחקA

ברוך הבא לפורום!

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל
ברוך הבא לפורום!
אני זוכר שנסעתי ברכבת TGV יורוסטאר מפריס ללונדון. הנסיעה הייתה מאד נוחה ונעימה. בדיקות הביטחון נעשו כמו בשדה תעופה: שיקוף, דרכונים עוד ועוד ואפילו דיוטי-פרי!

tp535

כן ביורוסטאר זה ככה

ברוך הבא לפורום!
אני זוכר שנסעתי ברכבת TGV יורוסטאר מפריס ללונדון. הנסיעה הייתה מאד נוחה ונעימה. בדיקות הביטחון נעשו כמו בשדה תעופה: שיקוף, דרכונים עוד ועוד ואפילו דיוטי-פרי!
כן ביורוסטאר זה ככה
אבל אם אתה עובר ברכבת מהריה אבל לא יורוסטאר TGV וכו אין ביקורת דרכונים בכל המדינות למשל מצרפת ושוויץ כן היה לי ומהולנד לצרפת לא היה

four seasons

נסעתי ברכבת כזו מאמסטרדם לפריס...

תמונות שצולמו בחו"ל
נסעתי ברכבת כזו מאמסטרדם לפריס...
בטיול האחרון, הרכבת מהירה והחיסרון שכמעט ולא נהנים מהנוף אלה רק שהיא מהיטה כאשר היא מתקרבת לתחנה, מפריס נסעתי ברכבת לילה עם תאים ומיטות מפריס לברצלונה, רכבת די ישנה, אבל אחת החוויות הכי מדהימות שהיו לי, עד לחצות שהלכתי לישון (היו איתי בתא עוד שתי סטודנטים ספרדים (שאגב היו מעודכנים בפוליטיקה בארץ יותר ממני) ישבתי בבר של המסעדה שהיו לה חלונות מאוד גדולים ונוף מרשים, הנסיעה היתה איטית יחסית.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה