On Cowherd's show, Dunleavy just called me a "joke writer" & said I had "no credibility." Pot, I'd like you to meet kettle! 9:11 AM Jun 25th from web
וסימונס בתגובה פתח באש על דאנליבי בטוויטר, קרע לו את הצורה עם כמות בלתי נלאית של בדיחות-דאנליבי (מומלץ לקרוא מהסוף להתחלה...)
"If you wondered how I can be 194-298 with the Clippers and still have a job, here's your answer."
http://tinyurl.com/lsz23u about 24 hours ago from web "One of my favorite sports coats. I bought it from Vanilla Ice during an estate sale."
http://tinyurl.com/mnsmbs about 24 hours ago from web "I bought this suit online for 75% off from a website based in Hungary. Good purchase."
http://tinyurl.com/luy9w9 about 24 hours ago from web "Here's my doing my thing in the huddle. Notice that nobody is looking at me. Hey, I'm only the coach."
http://tinyurl.com/msfy9r about 24 hours ago from web "A typical scene from last season: One of my players passing me without making eye contact."
http://tinyurl.com/mbu6mb about 24 hours ago from web "Even the refs can't believe I still have a job."
http://tinyurl.com/m4e7ym about 24 hours ago from web "My players were disappointed when this collision didn't put me in the hospital."
http://tinyurl.com/mm5jr7 about 24 hours ago from web "Here's me waiting for Elgin to turn around so I could plunge a knife into his back."
http://tinyurl.com/km3elm about 24 hours ago from web "The end of a typical exchange between me & Baron Davis." Jon & Kate have better body language than us.
http://tinyurl.com/lkr6vt about 24 hours ago from web "After bad calls, I look like I'm trying to pass out a kidney stone. Again, it's important to scare your players."
http://tinyurl.com/n6ga87 about 24 hours ago from web "I look like this a lot. I'll be honest: It freaks out the players."
http://tinyurl.com/nrmtq7 about 24 hours ago from web And now, a few excerpts from Mike Dunleavy's upcoming coffee table photo book, "How The Hell Do I Still Have a Job?" about 24 hours ago from web I'm so on fire with Dunleavy jokes that Dunleavy just brought in an ice-cold Daniel Ewing off the bench to slow me down. 9:38 AM Jun 25th from web Mike Dunleavy saying someone has no credibility is like Michael Richards calling someone a racist. 9:35 AM Jun 25th from web Ok, 1 more: Q: "What do you get when you cross cheap suits, booing, 35-point losses + players mailing it in?" A: The Mike Dunleavy Era. 9:19 AM Jun 25th from web 1 more joke: Q: "What do you call a coach who decimated 40% of his team's season ticket holders base?" A: "Mike Dunleavy." 9:15 AM Jun 25th from web Here's a joke: "What do you call an NBA coach who's 194-298 with the Clips?" A: "Still employed!!!" Now that's a funny joke. 9:13 AM Jun 25th from web