שמתי לב עכשיו למשהו...

p i n g o

New member
שמתי לב עכשיו למשהו...

יכול להיות שזה קשור למצב חוסר השינה שאני נמצא בו, אבל הקורס אוהבים לשיר על שינה! שימו לב: Only When I Sleep כמובן, וגם What Can I Do (I havent slept at all in days), The Right Time (so i find it hard to sleep, dont you know??) ואולי יש עוד כמה שאין לי משאבי-מוח לחשוב עליהם.
 

AndreaCorr ©

New member
נכון!! ../images/Emo12.gif אבל יש עוד הרבה:

breathless: it's like a dream although I'm not asleep leave me alone: I sleep, I rise, hear your denies on your own: goodnight hush now baby go to sleep so young: it really doesn't matter if we never sleep head in the air: while you're sleeping I'm dreaming of you intimacy: last night before you fell asleep rain: sleeping, sinking in a stream of light when he's not around: I can't breathe and I can't sleep when he's not around say: so many days of sleepless nights​
 

p i n g o

New member
../images/Emo51.gif

והייתי בטוח שיש עוד הרבה, רק שלא היה לי כוח לספור...
 

Torn

New member
שלהם....

אהמ.... תזכיר לי אני ישלח לך את זה באייסקיו.
 
למעלה